Biden's America

7 hours ago, admo said:

So Biden has assigned the veep to handle the illegal border fiasco.   

I wish her the best in taking on this responsibility.  It's a very heavy situation.  Something the president of a country would want to take ownership of.  So I think it's cowardly for Biden to duck down and hand the problem off  :facepalm:

Trump assigned Pence to COVID, was he ducking too?

7 hours ago, admo said:

And since Jan 21st, it's been a whopping daily mess. The whole world knows it too.

Has it? Or did you just pick an arbitrary date to start looking/caring again?

• Plus1 3

-"What he's saying: "We will try to work with our Republican colleagues on a bipartisan basis when and where we can. But if they choose to obstruct, rather than work with us to deliver for American families, we must make progress nonetheless. Failure is not an option," Schumer said in a letter to Senate Democrats."

-"Details: The Senate will focus on three specific areas: Voting rights and civil rights, economic recovery and jobs, and health and gun safety."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/schumer-lays-senates-next-top-160645763.html

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He be stumbling, bumbling, rumbling.  Chris Berman would have a field day describing China Joe’s TV appearances. 

Maybe if the GOP didnt attach their wagon to an anchor we wouldn’t be in this situation.  But, here we are.  Again.  Laughing at a leader of the free world that struggles keeping coherent thoughts on camera...

• Plus1 2
18 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Yeesh, Joe. :lol:

IMO we have Trump to partially thank for Biden. Trump never should've been president in the first place, but not long after he was elected, many people were speculating that Biden was likely going to be the best opportunity to unseat Trump. And now, here we are. I wasn't and am still not overly thrilled about Biden.

We've pretty much had eight years of inadequate presidential frontrunners.

I think it's fair game to point out Biden's cognitive dissonances, so long as the people doing it were also willing to push back against Trump's idiotic rants and word vomits.

• Plus1 4

6 hours ago, Enhance said:

IMO we have Trump to partially thank for Biden. Trump never should've been president in the first place, but not long after he was elected, many people were speculating that Biden was likely going to be the best opportunity to unseat Trump. And now, here we are. I wasn't and am still not overly thrilled about Biden.

We've pretty much had eight years of inadequate presidential frontrunners.

I think it's fair game to point out Biden's cognitive dissonances, so long as the people doing it were also willing to push back against Trump's idiotic rants and word vomits.

Calling it cognitive dissonance in Biden's case is being very, very generous.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1