Biden's America

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There has been a boarder issue for decades and you know this.  It wasn’t a Trump created issue that Biden inherited from Trump and Trump actually made the issue better during his time and Biden so far has f#&%ed it up royally.  Even the Democrats on the boarder counties are pissed.  

I didn't say trump created the issue for President Biden. I said President Biden inherited it from trump. Which you just acknowledged is true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I didn't say trump created the issue for President Biden. I said President Biden inherited it from trump. Which you just acknowledged is true.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We all know what you were getting at and it was a false narrative at best. :dunno

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hey there Mr. Goalpost.  What’s up?  

Actually, let’s cast away the false narrative that Trump wants you to believe.  Border crossings when he took over were nowhere close to the horrible disgusting invasion of dirty disease infested brown people that he wants you to believe.  

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/06/illegal-immigration-statistics/

When he took over, they were already down to 1973 levels, 25% of the high.  

The 2019 family illegal alien units put a real toll on the system March-June no doubt.  I would have to go back and look at the genesis of why that spike occurred.  

No he didn’t fix a major problem because the problem still exists, just extremely exacerbated under Biden.  
The Remain In Mexico and boarder wall policies were great and should have been continued.   

If we controlled the southern border better and all those migrants got stuck in Mexico, then maybe Mexico would do a better job on their southern border if they didn’t want so many triangle migrants sitting on their northern border. 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The 2019 family illegal alien units put a real toll on the system March-June no doubt.  I would have to go back and look at the genesis of why that spike occurred.  

No he didn’t fix a major problem because the problem still exists, just extremely exacerbated under Biden.  
The Remain In Mexico and boarder wall policies were great and should have been continued.   

If we controlled the southern border better and all those migrants got stuck in Mexico, then maybe Mexico would do a better job on their southern border if they didn’t want so many triangle migrants sitting on their northern border. 

You said Trump made the border issue better. Where is the proof of that?

You have also said the border has been an issue for decades. It was around a 50 year low.  Where is the proof of this?

The fact is, Trump used racism against dirty, disease infested brown people invading us from the south to stoke his base.  And it was all fake. 

• Plus1 3
56 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Maybe we could just cut out the middle man and help make things better in those triangle countries so people won't want to flee them?

But I suppose making the case for humanitarian aid and diplomacy is a harder sell than telling people migrants should stay in Mexico and talk of building walls.

• Plus1 4

9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Maybe we could just cut out the middle man and help make things better in those triangle countries so people won't want to flee them?

But I suppose making the case for humanitarian aid and diplomacy is a harder sell than telling people migrants should stay in Mexico and talk of building walls.

Seems like it should probably be our responsibility since we went in and messed a lot of those countries up to begin with...

• Plus1 4
9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Make things better? Hell just stay the hell out of their business and this wouldnt be happening. We stick our noses wheee it shouldnt belong too often and it creates instability. s#!t were doing it AGAIN in Bolivia. Our coup fails. The people vote back in the party they want, but not the party Elon Musk and our govt wants. And the propoganda about their govt being unstable begins. People believe the BS. We go in and try to “fix” things and end up making them worse. Its a tale as old as time. 

• Plus1 1
17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You have also said the border has been an issue for decades. It was around a 50 year low.  Where is the proof of this?

400,000 apprehensions per year plus the untold amount that don’t get caught makes it an issue would you agree?  For 50 years we’ve had this issue as you’ve just stated.  

• Plus1 2