Biden's America

On 4/15/2021 at 3:18 PM, Archy1221 said:

Is making immigration easier the goal?  Or is making it an orderly safe and secure process the goal?   Glad you got it as I was worried for a brief moment.  

Why wouldn’t making legal immigration easier be the goal?  That doesn’t mean it can’t be orderly and safe. 

Are Republicans just going to continue with the Trump attitude of wanting to restrict immigration as much as possible?

We used to have a saying in America that we are a nation of immigrants.....that us until Trump wiped that out of our government.  

7 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Oh, I thought maybe it was one of ours.

No we haven't killed Armenians yet. This is important to lots of Armenians especially Armenian Americans, so it's not really about us not recognizing the atrocities we've committed. And as far as I know the U.S. doesn't actively deny killing native Americans but I could be wrong.

4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

No we haven't killed Armenians yet. This is important to lots of Armenians especially American Armenians, so it's not really about us not recognizing the atrocities we've committed. And as far as I know the U.S. doesn't actively deny killing native Americans but I could be wrong.

I just saw some headline about the US funding the Guatemalan genocide. I didn't read the article though.