Biden's America

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So....remind me again why I'm supposed to be outraged by this?

And...obscure airport?  Looks to me like Westchester County Airport is at least a decent sized airport.  

Or.....is it only OK if they're flying into LaGuardia?

So…..you don’t have to be outraged nor have I said you should be.  It’s up to you on how you feel about it.  

Is Westchester County Airport generally used for other HHS flights?  

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

So…..you don’t have to be outraged nor have I said you should be.  It’s up to you on how you feel about it.  

Is Westchester County Airport generally used for other HHS flights?  

Don't know, but that's suspiciously close to HIllary Clinton country. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Are you remembering correctly?

In my 45 years of purchasing gasoline, the prices have been a roller coaster running through every administration with little correlation to party politics.

In my 22 years of heating my house, energy prices have gone nowhere but up. 

My memory only goes back a few years. :D It is true that oil prices may not have had anything to do with Trump policies, but I think OPEC tried to produce a ton of oil to lower the prices and kill fracking. Not for environmental reasons either. Just wanted to burry the competition. 

my electric bill jumped a lot when the COOP got hit because of regulations on their new coal plant a couple administrations  ago. However, it actually may have been more to do with losing their cooperative government subsidies put in by Reagan. I am ok with that. Make them compete. 

4 hours ago, commando said:

i don't have any frikken idea what the heck you are even asking.    maybe you didn't know that airplanes could fly at night?  

It’s pretty to easy to understand. I didn’t even use big words in the question:dunno

I’ve actually flown on an actual airplane after the sun went down once or twice.  It was amazing 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s pretty to easy to understand. I didn’t even use big words in the question:dunno

I’ve actually flown on an actual airplane after the sun went down once or twice.  It was amazing 

that brings up  a couple  questions.....why were you flying in the middle of the night?   and did you land at a big airport?   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, commando said:

that brings up  a couple  questions.....why were you flying in the middle of the night?   and did you land at a big airport?   

It wasn’t in the middle of the night.  I landed in a REALLY BIG airport.  Thanks for asking:thumbs  hope that answered your questions but I’m guessing you really didn’t care about the answers 

• Plus1 2
23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It wasn’t in the middle of the night.  I landed in a REALLY BIG airport.  Thanks for asking:thumbs  hope that answered your questions but I’m guessing you really didn’t care about the answers 

those were the same questions you asked about the other flights in question.    so thought maybe your mundane questions might be answered by your mundane answers

• Plus1 3

2 hours ago, commando said:

those were the same questions you asked about the other flights in question.    so thought maybe your mundane questions might be answered by your mundane answers

They were the same questions, however I’ve never taken a flight, private or commercial, in the middle of the night with tens of other illegals in order to not have the public know what’s going on.  Nope not me. 

Why fly them at 2:30 AM?  That doesn’t seem to conducive to a child’s normal schedule!   Why not fly during the day or early in the evening?  Of course we all know why though….

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

They were the same questions, however I’ve never taken a flight, private or commercial, in the middle of the night with tens of other illegals in order to not have the public know what’s going on.  Nope not me. 

Why fly them at 2:30 AM?  That doesn’t seem to conducive to a child’s normal schedule!   Why not fly during the day or early in the evening?  Of course we all know why though….

But the public does know what's going on.  We are literally talking about it right now.

• Plus1 2
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Why should I care about this?

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

The public knows now.  Did you know this contemporaneously?

Why should I care about knowing it before hand?

• Plus1 2