Biden's America

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

They were the same questions, however I’ve never taken a flight, private or commercial, in the middle of the night with tens of other illegals in order to not have the public know what’s going on.  Nope not me. 

Why fly them at 2:30 AM?  That doesn’t seem to conducive to a child’s normal schedule!   Why not fly during the day or early in the evening?  Of course we all know why though….

a few posts before this 1 you claimed you didn't know why.  now we all know why?

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Do you believe the citizens of those States and the elected politicians should be made aware of what’s going on?  

I would be upset if I was the politician for the simple fact that he had been having dis issuing about it and requested to be notified. 

I wouldn’t really care even if I lived there. 

Would you be?

Did the NSBA realize their rhetoric was out of line? I am guessing the original DOJ request will cost some elections. The DOJ made a mistake taking this on. Are they backing off now?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/23/nsba-apologizes-letter-linking-rowdy-school-board-/

“On behalf of NSBA, we regret and apologize for the letter,” said the NSBA memo. “There was no justification for some of the language included in the letter. We should have had a better process in place to allow for consultation on a communication of this significance. We apologize also for the strain and stress this situation has caused you and your organizations.”

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, nic said:

Did the NSBA realize their rhetoric was out of line? I am guessing the original DOJ request will cost some elections. The DOJ made a mistake taking this on. Are they backing off now?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/23/nsba-apologizes-letter-linking-rowdy-school-board-/

“On behalf of NSBA, we regret and apologize for the letter,” said the NSBA memo. “There was no justification for some of the language included in the letter. We should have had a better process in place to allow for consultation on a communication of this significance. We apologize also for the strain and stress this situation has caused you and your organizations.”

Garland, looks like you are up.  

• Plus1 1