Biden's America

I have no idea if Kamala is doing good or bad because she's virtually invisible and not part of any legitimate political conversation.

She had an inspiriting narrative, considerable experience, and the backing of the Democratic machine when she ran for President, too, and disappeared from that conversation as well. 

If she was being groomed as Biden's replacement, that's some terrible grooming. If they are determined to make her the heir apparent, it's gonna be Hillary 2.0.

• Plus1 4

8 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I have no idea if Kamala is doing good or bad because she's virtually invisible and not part of any legitimate political conversation.

She had an inspiriting narrative, considerable experience, and the backing of the Democratic machine when she ran for President, too, and disappeared from that conversation as well. 

If she was being groomed as Biden's replacement, that's some terrible grooming. If they are determined to make her the heir apparent, it's gonna be Hillary 2.0.

what did the last VP do besides nod approvingly at his master?  until it was time to certify the election he did nothing memorable.

• Plus1 2

13 hours ago, commando said:

what did the last VP do besides nod approvingly at his master?  until it was time to certify the election he did nothing memorable.

Not as VP, but prior to that he's must famous for his open letter detailing his belief that tobacco doesn't kill (don't let those monsters on the left scare you from thinking otherwise!!)

To be fair, that sort of rejection of reality more than qualifies him to be Vice President among the GOP.

• Plus1 2

I feel like the only thing "wrong" Harris as done/is doing is that she is not seen and heard from enough.  She is VP, she is a female and a minority which means she is an inspiration and role model to millions in this country.  I have a student that wrote her, Harris wrote back (wrote, in pen, not something typed) the girl was basically in shock that she took the time to reply, she framed it.

Maybe Harris is doing a lot of that kind of stuff behind the scenes, I don't know.  But she should be soooo visible as VP right now, she should be out in front of all the cameras that she can be because she can impact people. 

Someone brought up Pence? That dude is a robot and clearly f#&%s with his pajamas on. 

• Plus1 2
4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I guess that’s why she almost made it past Iowa!!  

As you may recall, my Kamala post was all about her ongoing failure, despite having  the elements the DNC presumed would catch fire. 

You seem to be arguing against her narrative and experience, which certainly stacks up against candidates from both parties. 

Pence is not the heir apparent to Trump because he now receives death threats from his own party members for upholding the Constitution. 

Good times. 

• Plus1 2

5 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

As you may recall, my Kamala post was all about her ongoing failure, despite having  the elements the DNC presumed would catch fire. 

You seem to be arguing against her narrative and experience, which certainly stacks up against candidates from both parties. 

Pence is not the heir apparent to Trump because he now receives death threats from his own party members for upholding the Constitution. 

Good times. 

I greatly look forward to the esteemed VP running for President in 2024.  

• Plus1 3

This continues to get worse. Whether you think it is justified or not, parents who are not even protesting are not going to like this. They will protest with votes. 
why is it every administration seems to use the DOJ, IRS and otherscdepartments as political weapons.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
14 minutes ago, nic said:

This continues to get worse. Whether you think it is justified or not, parents who are not even protesting are not going to like this. They will protest with votes. 
why is it every administration seems to use the DOJ, IRS and otherscdepartments as political weapons.