Biden's America

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

from someone who constantly posts tweets by the Bush lackeys and Lincoln Project (who they all knew had an alleged pedophile in charge) who were responsible for actions that cost more innocent lives in the 2000’s than many Dictators.  LOL….welcome to the holier than thou Bush followers.   

Still have such a hard time admitting the Trumps did exactly what you keep having outrage about with the Biden’s. 

• Plus1 4
27 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s called pointing out when Biden lies about only purchasing USA products and we get Chinese made Covid tests.   And it’s definitely a case of someone got upset Biden looked like a dope doing that so they had to change the subject.  Maybe they were playing “party politics”:dunno

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. The person who you seem to think is upset, doesn't really care for Biden all that much, and I'd venture a guess they think the test being Chinese is stupid. They're just showing you how much of a BS artist you are.

• Plus1 4
10 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. The person who you seem to think is upset, doesn't really care for Biden all that much, and I'd venture a guess they think the test being Chinese is stupid. They're just showing you how much of a BS artist you are.

Hey I get it now.   You only care about the whataboutism when it’s certain posters doing it.  Good to know this going forward.  And the BS artist part…..pfft seems someone just can’t handle the idiocy of his side being called out.  Thanks for confirming. 

• Plus1 3
31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Still have such a hard time admitting the Trumps did exactly what you keep having outrage about with the Biden’s. 

Still have such a hard time calling out Biden for exactly what you keep having outrage about with Republicans or Trump.   

What you fail to comprehend, though it’s been told to you many times, I don’t care about Trump as a person.   Don’t care about Trump as a politician anymore either.  

He was a better option than HRC in 2016 and he helped advance some good Republican agenda items.  Probably more than your hero Bush did in 8 years.  Now Trump is out.  Not sure if you understand this, but he is no longer President.    
Now we talk about the current President. You, however, seem very infatuated with Trump and can’t get past him.  You love talking the ex president more than the actual current President that makes gaf after gaf after gaf.     That’s your choice, I don’t have to do the same.  News flash…..It’s ok to bring up Biden without flashing back to Trump every single time.   It’s ok to let Trump go.  I promise you will survive.    

• Plus1 3

On 2/7/2022 at 10:49 PM, Archy1221 said:

I promise you will survive.    

Yeah but the Republic might not, at least not as a peaceful democracy the way many of us would like to keep it. Not if the psychostick MAGA weirdos continue gravitating towards violence whenever they feel it is politically expedient. That we're now normalizing uncivil protest, violence against PEACEFUL protestors, violence as a means to an end, intimidation of political opponents, etc. is pretty creepy. And you can draw a direct link between all that stuff and Trump relishing being a bully while rising to cult leader status amongst the GOP hardcores while not giving a s#!t about what it does the country beyond what it means for him personally.

That's where he lost a lot of us. We're not able to just look at him as a flawed figure who advanced some Republican priorities. He's bad beyond acceptable parameters and it will have lasting effects.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Hey I get it now.   You only care about the whataboutism when it’s certain posters doing it.  Good to know this going forward.  And the BS artist part…..pfft seems someone just can’t handle the idiocy of his side being called out.  Thanks for confirming. 

I don't have a side, Archy. Most of us don't have a side. You're the only one that seems to have a side, and everyone but you can see it.

• Plus1 5
9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What you fail to comprehend, though it’s been told to you many times, I don’t care about Trump as a person.

Oh, I understand that.  You don't care about what a pathetic person Trump or his kids are.  You only care about that with people like the Bidens....with a D behind their name.

• Plus1 3
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

from someone who constantly posts tweets by the Bush lackeys and Lincoln Project (who they all knew had an alleged pedophile in charge) who were responsible for actions that cost more innocent lives in the 2000’s than many Dictators.  LOL….welcome to the holier than thou Bush followers.   

from someone who doesn't like anyone mentioning a certain former president

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Thanks for bringing up the era that caused me to leave the Republican party.  Yep.....I'm such a Bush era lackey.  It's funny that you try to act like I'm such a homer for that era because I realize the party got even worse since then instead of looking introspectively and changing for the better.

Sorry I didn't fall for a complete fraud that came after him because I was so bought into the party.

• Plus1 3
5 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks for bringing up the era that caused me to leave the Republican party.  Yep.....I'm such a Bush era lackey.  It's funny that you try to act like I'm such a homer for that era because I realize the party got even worse since then instead of looking introspectively and changing for the better.

Sorry I didn't fall for a complete fraud that came after him because I was so bought into the party.

Why do you continually post their stuff?  

• Plus1 3
14 hours ago, ZRod said:

I don't have a side, Archy. Most of us don't have a side. You're the only one that seems to have a side, and everyone but you can see it.

It’s ok to be registered to a party.  It’s also ok to call that party your side.   I can “see it”.
It’s also ok to vote for people on the other side when the candidate with an (R) behind their name doesn’t fit what I’m looking for.  I’ve done so three times in statewide/Congressional elections.  2 won and 1 lost.  Does that mean I can’t “see” what side I’m on anymore?  how about you?  How many R’s have you voted for in statewide or national elections? 

To say I’m the only one on this board who sided with a political ideal is laughable at best, and purposely disingenuous at worst.  All one has to do is look at the posting history to prove you wrong.  

• Plus1 3
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh, I understand that.  You don't care about what a pathetic person Trump or his kids are.  You only care about that with people like the Bidens....with a D behind their name.

You really don’t seem to understand.  Why don’t you do a post search and see when I have called out Trump on things that actually matter.  Ive called out people with R’s behind their name on this forum.  I’ve also praised people with a D behind their name on this forum.  You seem to willfully look past that.  You have your narrative and your hell bent on  rolling with it because, well it’s kinda what you do.   

• Plus1 3
23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You really don’t seem to understand.  Why don’t you do a post search and see when I have called out Trump on things that actually matter.  Ive called out people with R’s behind their name on this forum.  I’ve also praised people with a D behind their name on this forum.  You seem to willfully look past that.  You have your narrative and your hell bent on  rolling with it because, well it’s kinda what you do.   

Yeah…I fully understand. You claim you only post what matters about Trump. But, you’ll post odd ball stuff like claiming Biden’s made millions from China.  

Typical party politics. 

Everyone else here sees it. 

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1