Biden's America

Hmmm....who could have known that after bouncing around so many questionable hands that the data on the hard drive could be compromised?  Maybe all those intelligence officials really don't need to retract their statement.  Another good froth spoiled.  

FQLQrJiXwAwKyDU.jpeg

FQLQrXeXwAAPK_j.jpeg

• Plus1 2
49 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Hmmm....who could have known that after bouncing around so many questionable hands that the data on the hard drive could be compromised?  Maybe all those intelligence officials really don't need to retract their statement.  Another good froth spoiled.  

FQLQrJiXwAwKyDU.jpeg

FQLQrXeXwAAPK_j.jpeg

He’s also not saying that “what he has seen was never there” was ever tried to be put on the laptop hard drive.  The laptop is real, what came off the laptop is real and no one has shown that the hard drive contains material that wasn’t originally on the laptop hard drive when it was turned over.   

The “froth” is only spoiled for those with a blind eye.  And yes those political wh0re intelligence officials as Barr accurately depicted do need to retract, as some of them ever so slightly have.  Maybe they are starting to get “frothy” over this too.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

He’s also not saying that “what he has seen was never there” was ever tried to be put on the laptop hard drive.  The laptop is real, what came off the laptop is real and no one has shown that the hard drive contains material that wasn’t originally on the laptop hard drive when it was turned over.   

The “froth” is only spoiled for those with a blind eye.  And yes those political wh0re intelligence officials as Barr accurately depicted do need to retract, as some of them ever so slightly have.  Maybe they are starting to get “frothy” over this too.  

Bill Barr???  Lol.... He's not a political wh0re now is he?  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/12/now-warning-about-hunter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

But an enormous amount of the material on the drive couldn’t be validated as legitimate, in part because of the game of telephone that the material had undergone by the time it reached us. (The report notes that efforts to obtain the material in 2020 were rebuffed.)

The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years,” our report explained, with those we spoke with being unable to “reach definitive conclusions about the contents as a whole, including whether all of it originated from a single computer or could have been assembled from files from multiple computers and put on the portable drive.

For example:

[An expert] also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.

Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, ‘Mail,' ‘Salacious Pics Package’ and ‘Big Guy File’ — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.

One expert likened it to a crime scene that was littered with fast-food wrappers thanks to the first police who’d arrived on the scene. That’s meant as an indictment, but it’s also generous. The first people on the scene weren’t police, in this case; they were (to extend the analogy) people aiming to obtain an indictment against a particular person.

More

Here’s where The Washington Post’s discovery that folders were added becomes more important. We have evidence that the portable hard drive had something added to it both before and after the New York Post’s original story — and here’s Mac Isaac agreeing that some of what he’s seen presented as coming from the laptop was never on there. This is why provenance matters in journalistic investigations. Just because Rudy Giuliani says that material came from a hard drive is not reason to assume it did — particularly when he’s on-record as disparaging the idea that the material should be vetted before being reported on.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Will they be sharing this evidence or just have us blindly believe the Washington post?  I didn’t see it in what you shared.  

I guess we'll have to wait either way.  Are we to blindly believe Rudy Giuliani?

Meanwhile, we have a completely factual story about business naif Jared getting two billion dollars from Jamal Kashoggi's murderer, and there's nary a peep about that from the right. It's all just "well this laptop story should be investigated, no?"

I'm cool with investigating Hunter Biden. But let's be equal in our outrage over criming. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Meanwhile, we have a completely factual story about business naif Jared getting two billion dollars from Jamal Kashoggi's murderer, and there's nary a peep about that from the right. It's all just "well this laptop story should be investigated, no?"

I'm cool with investigating Hunter Biden. But let's be equal in our outrage over criming. 

Has anyone on this board said Kushners actions shouldn’t be looked into?   Maybe the outrage over this Kushner story (if there is criming) should be directed at the man in charge of leading the DOJ:dunno instead of the right.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Has anyone on this board said Kushners actions shouldn’t be looked into?   Maybe the outrage over this Kushner story (if there is criming) should be directed at the man in charge of leading the DOJ:dunno instead of the right.  

When did story break? I have admit I am drawing a blank.

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

I guess we'll have to wait either way.  Are we to blindly believe Rudy Giuliani?

No, I’m going by the stories of various news outlets including the one people on here consider the country’s paper of record and their corroboration of it.   You can blindly believe Rudy if you want though

• Plus1 2