Biden's America

8 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Of course you are, it was not and will not be covered on Fox News. Its pretty easy to find though. Just Google "Kushner $2 Billion" 

Which doesn't make sense if this is all above-board. You'd think they'd be trumpeting his huge business deal the same way they trumpeted the peace he brokered in the Middle East. 

That's just so weird!

• Plus1 2

21 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, I’m going by the stories of various news outlets including the one people on here consider the country’s paper of record and their corroboration of it.   You can blindly believe Rudy if you want though

No

4 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Of course you are, it was not and will not be covered on Fox News. Its pretty easy to find though. Just Google "Kushner $2 Billion" 

I surf multiple news sources but whatever. 2 to 3 days ago in The NY Times and NY Post. Other places like vanity fair and Bloomberg I don’t look at much. Didn’t find it on the main page of CNN yet…but it probably needs another day.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

Title 42. I am curious what happens to Dem candidates in Texas and AZ this election year with Biden cancelling Title 42. Its already tenuous. Maybe Biden is throwing in the towel. Why do Dems want the border wide open? I know some will play the typical race and bigot cards but, keep in mind my family helps refugees that come to the US on a regular basis. I am not anti immigration and am happy to let refugees in, but it cannot be chaos and needs to measured.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, knapplc said:

So we're abolishing INS and the border patrol?

If this link works listen to the CNN reporter talk about how many are waiting for title 42 to expire before they come through the border. She is worried that we won’t be able to process them all. who is telling the migrants to wait for May 21st? It’s like Biden is sabotaging his own parties midterms.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/04/14/title-42-immigration-us-mexico-border-surge-gothere-cnnplus.cnn

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, nic said:

If this link works listen to the CNN reporter talk about how many are waiting for title 42 to expire before they come through the border. She is worried that we won’t be able to process them all. who is telling the migrants to wait for May 21st? It’s like Biden is sabotaging his own parties midterms.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/04/14/title-42-immigration-us-mexico-border-surge-gothere-cnnplus.cnn

:yeah

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, nic said:

So "open border" was wrong. Cool story.

• Plus1 1