Biden's America

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

This should be an easy choice for a party largely filled with evangelical Christians...

FQkGGhiXoA0JO2h?format=jpg&name=orig

But Trump said or did......  We often here this - "he supported pro-life positions, etc etc".  OR "we didn't elect a national pastor/priest" (funny how the same people used that character issue against Clinton - that character mattered but with Trump it doesn't matter)  To me character matters - consistently.  I may not agree with Joe Biden on many issues, but he displays a deeper personal character than Trump could ever dream of having.  Compare Trump's self serving narcistic post to that of Biden's it is easy to chose which I'd rather have in my fox hole with me. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

"open borders"

:LOLtartar

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can keep trying to be literal on the open border comment if you want, but the Dem strategies and policies are getting worse not better.  If your only concern is that the borders are not literally open so be it. Thats a pretty low bar. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
Just now, nic said:

You can keep trying to be literal on the open border comment if you want, but the Dem strategies and policies are getting worse not better.  If your only concern is that the borders are not literally open so be it. Thats a pretty low bar. 

So, you're saying Republican's message on the subject is false.

• Plus1 5
1 minute ago, nic said:

Or, you could admit that you're just parroting right-wing nonsense when you say, repeatedly, that Dems are for "open borders," and we can move on.

• Plus1 4
21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you're saying Republican's message on the subject is false.

I am saying Biden’s border policies are going to tank a few congressional seats and I am really surprised he doesn’t wait until after the election. They are either punting and doing what they can before losing power or it’s somehow a genius political move that no one will understand until it plays out. But you all know that. I guess the Republicans are better at getting their cute political phrases to stick. If it makes everyone feel better I can post Putin’s price hikes in the economy thread. That one worked well.

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, nic said:

I am saying Biden’s border policies are going to tank a few congressional seats and I am really surprised he doesn’t wait until after the election. They are either punting and doing what they can before losing power or it’s somehow a genius political move that no one will understand until it plays out. But you all know that. I guess the Republicans are better at getting their cute political phrases to stick. If it makes everyone feel better I can post Putin’s price hikes in the economy thread. That one worked well.

So, Republicans message on the subject is false. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1