Biden's America

51 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I cannot confirm or refute the validity, but it looks to be from yesterday's talk about seizing assets from Russian Kleptocrats

He studders? He's done it his whole life? We know this. Why are people making anything of this?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

I cannot confirm or refute the validity, but it looks to be from yesterday's talk about seizing assets from Russian Kleptocrats

38 minutes ago, ZRod said:

He studders? He's done it his whole life? We know this. Why are people making anything of this?

Yes he stutters. Some of his stumbling on words can be attributed to that. It’s a problem he has worked to overcome but it’s not easy. However, I’ve also seen enough to believe he is slipping mentally. Given all the evidence, he probably should not be in the office he is. Still better than TFG but we have to do much better in the future. I hope both parties put forward much better candidates next go round.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, ZRod said:

If that's actual footage, that is a lot more than stuttering my friend

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

To me, that looks like a clip from a practice run on the speech.  Here's another clip from the same speech.

Thanks

Wonder why the huge disparity in the two clips

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

If the plan was for Biden to stabilize a post-Trump America, while Kamala Harris raised her profile to step in for 2024........that's not really working. 

As for that clip: it's an outtake during a camera set-up.  Will Farrell has some hilarious outtakes. Ricky Gervais, too. Ronald Reagan had a doozy back in the '80s. 

It's possible that Clay Travis is being a tad manipulative here. 

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

If that's actual footage, that is a lot more than stuttering my friend

Thanks

Wonder why the huge disparity in the two clips

That's exactly what a bad stutter looks like. I would guess it's coming back as he gets older, which it can do. He's clearly aware that he got hung up on the word and corrects it coherently, and laughs it off. Not sure why it needs to be poked. :dunno

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Yes he stutters. Some of his stumbling on words can be attributed to that. It’s a problem he has worked to overcome but it’s not easy. However, I’ve also seen enough to believe he is slipping mentally. Given all the evidence, he probably should not be in the office he is. Still better than TFG but we have to do much better in the future. I hope both parties put forward much better candidates next go round.

Agreed neither he nor Trump should have been running for office. Joe today is definitely slower than Senator and VP Biden; but he still puts together coherent sentences and has yet to ramble on about windmill and dishwashers not cleaning dishes.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, nic said:

What's the real story here?

17 minutes ago, knapplc said:

What's the real story here?

The admin announced that the department of homeland security is forming a disinformation governance board to combat disinformation on the internet. Obviously left vs right media has very different takes on this. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, nic said:

The admin announced that the department of homeland security is forming a disinformation governance board to combat disinformation on the internet. Obviously left vs right media has very different takes on this. 

All disinformation, or some specific kinds?