Biden's America

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Show me them...I think I am the only person that says the gas prices suck.

Shoot, say it, post that you hate how high gas prices are and do it without trying to defend anyone.  Just say that it sucks.

It sucks. Nobody is saying it because they don’t have to. Nobody likes paying $4+ per gallon. Everybody thinks it sucks regardless of who or what is responsible.

• Plus1 2

@Archy1221 have you been able to look up the following?

1). When did production start ramping up to get to the point of net positive export?

2). What happened to gas prices from 2014 - 2016?

3). What happened to gas prices from 2016 - early 2020?

4). What was happening US oil rig counts starting in early 2019?

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

@Archy1221 have you been able to look up the following?

1). When did production start ramping up to get to the point of net positive export?

2). What happened to gas prices from 2014 - 2016?

3). What happened to gas prices from 2016 - early 2020?

4). What was happening US oil rig counts starting in early 2019?

1). When oil prices are above profitability, energy companies will want to increase production.  However there is an equilibrium price that maximizes profit and that price isn’t when oil is at its highest price.  Production isn’t a straight line increase or decrease.

2) I’ve already posted what the average daily has price over the four years the Trump admin was in office.  Do you need it listed again? And the 8 years prior. 

3). See number 2 

4). You tell me.   Gas prices on Dec 2019 was a perfectly reasonable $2.64 a gallon and had been falling since April 2019.  

Now maybe you can answer why the US is no longer a net exporter of energy (unless things have recently changed) 

• Plus1 3

Some truth serum.

1. War causes inflation.

2. We are not at war.

3. We gave $50 Billion dollars to the war.

4. I guess we are at war.

5.  Inflation?  See step 1-4.

More truth serum.

1. We have oil

2. We have enough oil in our country to produce cheap fuel, for 1000+ years
3. We cannot talk about gas prices under this Administration

4. The New green deal is mandatory by 2035

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 2
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

1). When oil prices are above profitability, energy companies will want to increase production.  However there is an equilibrium price that maximizes profit and that price isn’t when oil is at its highest price.  Production isn’t a straight line increase or decrease.

2) I’ve already posted what the average daily has price over the four years the Trump admin was in office.  Do you need it listed again? And the 8 years prior. 

3). See number 2 

4). You tell me.   Gas prices on Dec 2019 was a perfectly reasonable $2.64 a gallon and had been falling since April 2019.  

Now maybe you can answer why the US is no longer a net exporter of energy (unless things have recently changed) 

1 and 2. I’m not asking what the average was over 4 years. I’m asking what the trends were during those periods.  

when did production start ramping up to get us there?  

for some reason, you don’t want to answer. 

Hmmm….well. In 2019, the US oil rig count started being reduced.  In 2020, production was drastically reduced. Is this what you’re talking about?  Why did Trump do that?

12 minutes ago, admo said:

Some truth serum.

1. War causes inflation.

2. We are not at war.

3. We gave $50 Billion dollars to the war.

4. I guess we are at war.

5.  Inflation?  See step 1-4.

More truth serum.

1. We have oil

2. We have enough oil in our country to produce cheap fuel, for 1000+ years
3. We cannot talk about gas prices under this Administration

4. The New green deal is mandatory by 2035

Who says we can’t talk about gas prices?  Let’s talk about why prices are doing what they are doing and figure out why?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

It sucks. Nobody is saying it because they don’t have to. Nobody likes paying $4+ per gallon. Everybody thinks it sucks regardless of who or what is responsible.

People need to be saying it...because we need to be heard and something needs to be done.

We can't sort of just ignore it.  It is over 6 dollars in cali now...It will be over 5 here in Omaha in a few weeks.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Ummmmm…..it’s constantly talked about in every group I’m Eve the stains and it’s constantly on the news. 

Dude...did you have a stroke while typing?

Hahaha!  

I am kidding, I am sure it was autocorrect. 

Ducking autocorrect! 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Who says we can’t talk about gas prices?  Let’s talk about why prices are doing what they are doing and figure out why?

Well pretty soon it will be $5.40 gallon, from Nebraska to Texas, and people will talk about how they wished it was $3.75.

And nobody ever wished gasoline was only $3.75.

Most Americans are too busy working and getting groceries, to sit around and figure out why?  ("whatever google says")

People are fed up with fuel prices and a dozen eggs costing $3 bucks. That's just the truth.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
3 minutes ago, admo said:

Well pretty soon it will be $5.40 gallon, from Nebraska to Texas, and people will talk about how they wished it was $3.75.

And nobody ever wished gasoline was only $3.75.

Most Americans are too busy working and getting groceries, to sit around and figure out why?  ("whatever google says")

People are fed up with fuel prices and a dozen eggs costing $3 bucks. That's just the truth.

Eggs are not 3 dollars now, are they?

• Plus1 1