Biden's America

21 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Eggs are not 3 dollars now, are they?

$2.72 here.  

I can't do mornings without black coffee and 2-3 fried eggs, 5 times a week.  

I make them as good as waffle house.  It's getting crazy expensive for the cheap basics.

1 minute ago, admo said:

$2.72 here.  

I can't do mornings without black coffee and 2-3 fried eggs, 5 times a week.  

I make them as good as waffle house.  It's getting crazy expensive for the cheap basics.

My god, fried eggs...Soooooo good.

Black coffee...well...I can't do that.  I like my coffee like I like my sugar and milk...sweet and milky. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

My god, fried eggs...Soooooo good.

Black coffee...well...I can't do that.  I like my coffee like I like my sugar and milk...sweet and milky. 

:lol::lol::lol::laughpound!!! Hilarious !!!

Well I am 1/4 black and 3/4 white!

I have never seen Airplane and you know I'm an 80s movie buff!!!  

I'm cry :laughpound:laughpound

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

Well pretty soon it will be $5.40 gallon, from Nebraska to Texas, and people will talk about how they wished it was $3.75.

And nobody ever wished gasoline was only $3.75.

Most Americans are too busy working and getting groceries, to sit around and figure out why?  ("whatever google says")

People are fed up with fuel prices and a dozen eggs costing $3 bucks. That's just the truth.

Here’s a good article on what’s happening in the oil industry if you’re interested. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2022/03/27/oil-companies-have-increased-drilling-by-60-in-one-year/amp/

@Archy1221 ……some reading material for you. 

• Thanks 2

@teachercd  I'm conservative, with family in Texas, Louisiana,  Alabama,  Arkansas,  Mississippi.  But if my aunties, cousins, half brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews (like, 27+ family members) don't vote for Joe Biden, then we ain't black.  

That's we he said. 

We didn't like that.  But we just keep going, hoping this fuel and inflation thing ends soon.  I don't think it will

20 minutes ago, admo said:

@teachercd  I'm conservative, with family in Texas, Louisiana,  Alabama,  Arkansas,  Mississippi.  But if my aunties, cousins, half brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews (like, 27+ family members) don't vote for Joe Biden, then we ain't black.  

That's we he said. 

We didn't like that.  But we just keep going, hoping this fuel and inflation thing ends soon.  I don't think it will

So all of use know a "JB"...he is that old school racist.

They came in one of two ways...

1.  Hardcore in your face racist

2.  Pity racist, where they make excuses for being racist while clearly being super racist.  A lot of times the family will say things like "Well, that is just how grandpa is...he doesn't mean anything by it"

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

So all of use know a "JB"...he is that old school racist.

They came in one of two ways...

1.  Hardcore in your face racist

2.  Pity racist, where they make excuses for being racist while clearly being super racist.  A lot of times the family will say things like "Well, that is just how grandpa is...he doesn't mean anything by it"

Yeah it's noticed for most when it's just talking about it behind closed doors.

Hey did you know that Nebraska is 88 or 90% white?  Like supreme white. Top 5 whitest states around (although someone will boast that it is only in the top 8 or 9).  And Montana?  It's the ultra, super duper supreme whitest state in America.  

I wouldn't listen to them about diversity or immigration, oof.