Biden's America

1 minute ago, funhusker said:

That a boy, Donnie!

Double fist those bad boys!  Regular or diet? Can’t choose?  Go both!!!

Make America Great Again!!!

The way things are going he'll probably die of a massive coronary around September 2024, right in the meat of the campaign so to speak, and we'll be dealing with that conspiracy theory for years.  Not that it would be the worst thing. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

The way things are going he'll probably die of a massive coronary around September 2024, right in the meat of the campaign so to speak, and we'll be dealing with that conspiracy theory for years.  Not that it would be the worst thing. 

I will gladly wait for his second coming that his followers will insist upon.   Looks like that takes at least 2000 years!

• Oh Yeah! 1

33 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

I don’t agree with their premise that reducing the cost of gas by .18¢ to .40ish¢ with a tax vacation could increase demand and drive up prices. It’s still going to be north of $4. People aren’t going to go nuts, plan more/longer trips and forego car pooling at that price point. They are going to continue doing exactly what they are doing now and save 18 to 40 cents per gallon doing it. That article/writer is being needlessly alarmist.

• Plus1 2
41 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dude next to me was filling up his F-150...with a HUGE a$$ trailer...

95 dollars to top if off, yikes.

That ain't so bad. Was $107 (regular) to fill up our Grand Cherokee a couple times, and $78 (premium) for me to fill up my Camaro today. Guy in front of me toped his Camaro off for $95. All at Costco...

5 minutes ago, ZRod said:

That ain't so bad. Was $107 (regular) to fill up our Grand Cherokee a couple times, and $78 (premium) for me to fill up my Camaro today. Guy in front of me toped his Camaro off for $95. All at Costco...

Two camaros at the same gas station?

Where do you live?  1987?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Two camaros at the same gas station?

Where do you live?  1987?

Motown baby! I thought it was funny too

I love living here for the cars. There's Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Tesla's, Audis, Porches, Aston Martins, Bentleys, and Rolls all over the place.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I love living here for the cars. There's Corvettes, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, Mustangs, Tesla's, Audis, Porches, Aston Martins, Bentleys, and Rolls all over the place.

No Subarus? Pssshhhh

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, ZRod said:

You seem to be in the know about cars.  I definitely am not.   Have a question, my son bought a 2021 Challenger last year and is looking to put in the super charger and upgraded exhaust system.  Would that void an engine warranty?  

• Plus1 1
12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

No Subarus? Pssshhhh

There are a few. Mostly the tuner type people buy those and mod them out.

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You seem to be in the know about cars.  I definitely am not.   Have a question, my son bought a 2021 Challenger last year and is looking to put in the super charger and upgraded exhaust system.  Would that void an engine warranty?  

Usually yes lol. Depends on how cool the dealer is about it. A lot of people can get away with the exhaust system, but it's kind of hard to hide a supercharger:lol:

Plus if you ever took it in and needed a software flash they would see the ECU was unlocked (voided warranty), or could potentially overwrite the tune for the supercharger.

Personally I really, really like the Scat Pack exhaust note. I would probably just add headers and leave the rest alone, but if you're blowing it I could see why you might want a 3in exhaust. Then again why not just get the Hellcat?

You can also buy tunes that unlock the butterfly valve in the exhaust so it's always open instead of opening at startup and heavy throttle. Sounds pretty good that way too.

• Thanks 1