Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Got me thinking.  Is Trump going to be the only modern President not to be invited to have a portrait hanging in the White House?

when i was younger the FBI had most wanted posters hanging in the post office.   so i think the more appropriate place would be in post offices

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

^

Waits for the HB Republicans to still somehow try lamely to make fun of that...  Daaa derp.

9 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

Biden has been quite good, even underrated, at delivering pretty much what he promised. Someone who could broker deals in a divided Washington for the betterment of the country.

He won't get credit for it due to inflation rates and the average voter's penchant for wanting change, but his administration has actually quietly been pretty  good within the confines of a stupid system that rewards intransigence. 

Gotta admit, I'm lowkey kind of amazed Congress was semi-functional with a tied Senate. Bonus points to Biden for being exactly who he said he'd be.

Bingo

• Plus1 1

42 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

This is everything stupid, self-absorbed and cruel about Donald Trump condensed in one paragraph. 

Nice work, Don.

Who knew he would top burying his ex-wife on his golf course for a tax break in the same week?

https://fortune.com/2022/08/01/does-donald-trump-get-tax-break-by-burying-ivana-trump-at-trump-national-golf-club/

• Thanks 1