Biden's America

I don't believe any of the Russian fed misinformation during the election year was about misfiled taxes and a false statement about gun registration.  If you can prove me wrong though please share the evidence.  

What's your beef with former national security folks?  Thought you guys like law enforcement.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I don't believe any of the Russian fed misinformation during the election year was about misfiled taxes and a false statement about gun registration.  If you can prove me wrong though please share the evidence.  

What's your beef with former national security folks?  Thought you guys like law enforcement.

he backs the blue.....unless they are after people with the R after their name.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
14 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I guess my beef if they were wrong about the computer being Russian disinformation.  :dunno  Some of those same “experts” who have also been caught lying to Congress yet face no consequences.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3