Biden's America

4 hours ago, nic said:

I lost track of Trumps potential legal issues.

That's OK. We all expected you to totally forget the extent of Orange Man Bad's perfidy and to blanketly equate the bloated cheeto's crimes with any miniscule issue from the left.

Thankfully the rest of us can discern between misanthropy and malfeasance.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 2
45 minutes ago, knapplc said:

That's OK. We all expected you to totally forget the extent of Orange Man Bad's perfidy and to blanketly equate the bloated cheeto's crimes with any miniscule issue from the left.

Thankfully the rest of us can discern between misanthropy and malfeasance.

I say it amazes me that presidents and vice presidents can mishandle secret documents that the common person would get fired for, and you get irritated about the the fact I don’t  keep track of Trumps legal issues? Your obsession with the Orange Cheeto does not disappoint and this post  gave me good laugh. 

So….Trump maliciously took the documents and Biden was incompetent. That sounds plausible. Biden’s comments still apply, and he appears to be cooperating, which makes me believe he had no choice, and it was determined by his political advisors to be the best course of action.

In September, Biden was asked by CBS' Scott Pelley how he felt when he saw the DoJ images of the top secret documents on the floor of Trump's Florida home, to which the president replied: "How that could possibly happen, how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Biden added: "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people who helped or et cetera. And it's just totally irresponsible."

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-classified-documents-remarks-haunt-him-1772585

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2

10 hours ago, nic said:

I say it amazes me that presidents and vice presidents can mishandle secret documents that the common person would get fired for, and you get irritated about the the fact I don’t  keep track of Trumps legal issues? Your obsession with the Orange Cheeto does not disappoint and this post  gave me good laugh. 

So….Trump maliciously took the documents and Biden was incompetent. That sounds plausible. Biden’s comments still apply, and he appears to be cooperating, which makes me believe he had no choice, and it was determined by his political advisors to be the best course of action.

In September, Biden was asked by CBS' Scott Pelley how he felt when he saw the DoJ images of the top secret documents on the floor of Trump's Florida home, to which the president replied: "How that could possibly happen, how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Biden added: "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people who helped or et cetera. And it's just totally irresponsible."

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-classified-documents-remarks-haunt-him-1772585

So, you think the only reason Biden hasn’t acted like Trump after the documents were found is because he had political people telling him he had no choice?  

:laughpound

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

Can the US stop all asylum seekers for a few months to catch up? I guess we have to control of the border to do that.

"We are at our breaking point. Based off our projections, we anticipate being unable to continue sheltering arriving asylum seekers on our own and have submitted an emergency mutual aid request to the State of New York beginning this weekend," he said in a statement. "This type of request, reserved only for dire emergencies, asks the state for support to shelter arriving asylum seekers as the city faces an immediate need for additional capacity. Our initial request is for shelter to accommodate 500 asylum seekers, but, as New York City continues to see numbers balloon, this estimate will increase as well."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adams-says-nyc-breaking-point-asylum-seekers-continue-arrive-record-numbers

The city reportedly received more than 3,100 asylum seekers in the past week, with 835 arriving last Thursday alone. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
On 1/12/2023 at 8:34 PM, knapplc said:

You don't have to tell us. We know.

It's a full time job polling teens about furries, Orange Man Bad apologia, elmo rationalizations, and the like.

Man it took awhile to find these, but here are a couple of responses to Trump taking documents. I think I have been consistent with both Presidents. It makes me wonder how many past Presidents took classified documents.

image.thumb.png.b0a1ab7ca8bb72706c716c4f94e4ebf6.png

image.png.2880a7bd96d5582cb984a4379c41ee03.png

• Plus1 4