Biden's America

4 hours ago, TGHusker said:

Now this is what gets me - this quote from the article.  My wife and I try to buy cage free eggs whenever they are available. However, I'm not about to pay $7/doz for them.  The more states like California mandate, the more things cost and which continues the inflation cycle and the price squeeze on the middle & lower class.  Creating even more demand for higher wages which spins the inflation cycle one more time.  So basically, the California mandate has raised the price of eggs by approximately $2/doz.

Cheapest eggs in Tulsa are at Costco a 2 dozen pack of cage free for $5 (that was 2 weeks ago. However, many stores like Winco, Aldi, Sprouts are $4.75 to $5.15 doz. 

Yeah, if you pay 7 dollars for 12 eggs...you should be beaten with a rubber hose.

• Plus1 1

23 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Who is talking about blaming Joe Biden?  Except YOU??

I posted a quite funny meme about eggs being snuck through the border.   

I was mostly teasing you to be honest. But your political cartoons seemed to imply that it was Bidens fault? 

It makes about as much sense as blaming Biden for American inflation, the conservative obsession with Hunter Biden, and any number of acrobatic brain maneuvers that conservatives regularly undergo to rationalize their support for Republicans. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

the conservative obsession with Hunter Biden

I’m actually glad you dismiss this so often.   Makes it all the funnier as emails like the most recent China one come out and make you bury your head in the sand even deeper to avoid acknowledging it. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

13 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Funny how some people tie themselves in knots trying to blame the government and excuse the corporate interests exploiting them. 

This is probably the biggest mystery to me when it comes to Republicans/conservatives. I truly don't get it. 

• Plus1 1

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m actually glad you dismiss this so often.   Makes it all the funnier as emails like the most recent China one come out and make you bury your head in the sand even deeper to avoid acknowledging it. 

Thinking Hunter Biden did wrong things isn't what I'm contending - he has. He's had a lot of problems in life and had tried to utilize his last name to enrich himself. All of which is bad. 

What I don't get is that... he's not an elected official. He's not involved in Government, he isn't a centerpiece of Democrat causes and is otherwise known in most progressive circles as somebody who's toxic and should be avoided.

Compare and contrast this with the guy you just voted for twice and, well, it gets funny pretty quickly. It's really projection that the guy you guys embraced elevated his children to positions where they were so out of depth it was comical, and now you have an obsession with trying to make Democrats out as being the same. Because that's all Republicans can do - they have no platform of their own.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 4
57 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Thinking Hunter Biden did wrong things isn't what I'm contending - he has. He's had a lot of problems in life and had tried to utilize his last name to enrich himself. All of which is bad. 

What I don't get is that... he's not an elected official. He's not involved in Government, he isn't a centerpiece of Democrat causes and is otherwise known in most progressive circles as somebody who's toxic and should be avoided.

Compare and contrast this with the guy you just voted for twice and, well, it gets funny pretty quickly. It's really projection that the guy you guys embraced elevated his children to positions where they were so out of depth it was comical, and now you have an obsession with trying to make Democrats out as being the same. Because that's all Republicans can do - they have no platform of their own.

Did you not understand that Joey has told us numerous times he never met any of Hunters business partners?   That has been and is currently being debunked.   Joey knew and was in on Hunters fiascos.   That IS a problem for the guy you voted for 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Did you not understand that Joey has told us numerous times he never met any of Hunters business partners?   That has been and is currently being debunked.   Joey knew and was in on Hunters fiascos.   That IS a problem for the guy you voted for 

Your concern over the Bidens would be a whole lot more believable if you had decried Trump's kids who were not only grifting but also part of the government. As I recall, you defended the Trumps.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1