Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Did you not understand that Joey has told us numerous times he never met any of Hunters business partners?   That has been and is currently being debunked.   Joey knew and was in on Hunters fiascos.   That IS a problem for the guy you voted for 

I mean, what does that have to do with goverment, bills, progressive causes, or anything?

Are you really going to keep a straight face and post about a guy doing shady business dealings after you voted for Trump twice? Do you see why this is funny? 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Investigate Jared, investigate Hunter, trumps already investigate, so let’s also investigate Joe.   Investigate them all, sounds perfect to me.   You got a problem with any of that?  

Nope. 

We all knew the Trumps were doing this crap before people voted for them again….and defended them. Thank God they lost.  

But….it sure is interesting that those people that voted for Trump and his kids again….all of a sudden are outraged over the Bidens. 

And…many of them still support Trump and think he’s awesome and will vote for him again. 

Let me know when Joe appoints Hunter to be his top advisor and includes him in all his meetings and gives him too secret information that he can use to “earn” billions from bad royal families. 

• Plus1 2

I am actually not not outraged over the Biden’s. I am starting to get numb and just plain cynical about politicians. So they found more documents at Biden’s place. :flush

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/21/politics/white-house-documents/index.html

I guess my take away is that presidents really don’t give a crap about security. I bet they all have secret docs stashed away to use for their post presidency books or whatever. Anyone else would lose their job and clearance if they were caught with these docs. The result of this story will be a big nothing for Biden and it will water down what Trump did.

As far as Hunter goes, he is messed up. Got it. The thing that irritated me most about Hunter is social media and media doing the “nothing to see here” act for two years when they knew better.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Investigate Jared, investigate Hunter, trumps already investigate, so let’s also investigate Joe.   Investigate them all, sounds perfect to me.   You got a problem with any of that?  

I'm entirely in favor of investigating all of them. But most of the outrage over Hunter is partisan politics and little about justice of holding anyone accountable.

8 hours ago, nic said:

I guess my take away is that presidents really don’t give a crap about security. I bet they all have secret docs stashed away to use for their post presidency books or whatever. Anyone else would lose their job and clearance if they were caught with these docs. The result of this story will be a big nothing for Biden and it will water down what Trump did.

WINNER!

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
10 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm entirely in favor of investigating all of them. But most of the outrage over Hunter is partisan politics and little about justice of holding anyone accountable.

WINNER!

Yep….investigate everyone. 

Meanwhile, we have some people who are cooperating with law enforcement and the government. 

While we have another group that does nothing but demonize the government and law enforcement. They rant about defunding law enforcement and throwing them in prison.  

I wonder which side is which. OH…..but…..”support the police….or you’re not a good ‘murican.”

• TBH 1
10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Are you really going to keep a straight face and post about a guy doing shady business dealings after you voted for Trump twice? Do you see why this is funny? 

Sure.  I’m certain people try and keep a straight face posting about Trump doing shady business deals after they voted for Joey:dunno.  You might even fall into the category.  I do see the irony of your post though. 

• Plus1 2
10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Let me know when Joe appoints Hunter to be his top advisor and includes him in all his meetings and gives him too secret information that he can use to “earn” billions from bad royal families. 

Joey didn’t have to appoint him to anything,  they did it all under the table when he was VP.  Hunter must not have bright enough to get billions though, only millions.  

• Plus1 2
20 minutes ago, RedDenver said:
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Ahhh, one investigation (when it’s against the other side) is about holding politicians accountable.  The other investigation (when it’s your side) is all about partisan politics.  Interesting standard you have.  

• Plus1 2