Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Same with Democrats that said to defund police.  But, you don't have a problem bringing that up.

I’m pretty sure when I bring it up it’s with certain people saying it and try to provide links with them saying it or writing about it.  You say “Republicans” in general which makes it seem what it’s not.  

If you can show me doing what you do, I would gladly say I’m wrong and correct it.  

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3

Sadly, as it is with most important discussions in this country, the "Defund the Police" outrcry prevented a sober analysis of the actual changes being proposed, many of which benefit police forces by removing a significant number of mental health interventions, domestic disputes, and even barking dog complaints from their responsibilities and budgets. It also questioned whether the Pentagon should be selling used military assault vehicles to police departments that don't need them, or an excuse to use them.

• TBH 4
39 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m pretty sure when I bring it up it’s with certain people saying it and try to provide links with them saying it or writing about it.  You say “Republicans” in general which makes it seem what it’s not.  

If you can show me doing what you do, I would gladly say I’m wrong and correct it.  

Pretty sure this comment doesn't specify about specific Democrats.

• Oh Yeah! 1