Biden's America

20 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I guess I’ve been doing it wrong all along. I give so many days of vacation, personal days and sick leave and I’ve never cared how or for what they used them….but when they’re out of days, they don’t get paid. The only ones set in stone are official holidays and I schedule one of their personal days for the day after Thanksgiving every year. Other than that I don’t care what they do with them.

I mean we have a specific amount of vacation days we get, which is tracked by managers, and I think there's a limit for sick days, but most managers don't care as long as you get your job done and don't abuse anything. I've been told quite a few times not to bother using a half day for running to the airport or going to the doc/dentist.

13 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

It would be nice if someone held Whitehead Oil accountable for gouging in Lincoln. They distribute gas to this town, and prices are 20-30 cents higher than surrounding towns. I pay more than 20 cents less per gallon at Sam's than they charge at U Stop. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Pretty stupid bill to pass.  Why Minnesota is giving free meals to children from middle class families and up on the economic spectrum is beyond comprehension and a waste of money.  The money feeding kids whose parents made over 6 figures could have went to other needed school issues.  

Our school district did this for 1 1/2 years during 2021-2022 school years and no one could figure out why.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

I'm sure Minnesota will get savaged for wokeness, but food insecurity among American children is a much bigger problem than most folks know, and poor nutrition is rampant in all economic classes.  At our kids school, Free Breakfast marked you as a poor kid and I'm guessing they want to avoid that stigma. Guessing there are no teachers who would protest every student starting the school day well fed. 

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2
21 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I'm sure Minnesota will get savaged for wokeness, but food insecurity among American children is a much bigger problem than most folks know, and poor nutrition is rampant in all economic classes.  At our kids school, Free Breakfast marked you as a poor kid and I'm guessing they want to avoid that stigma. Guessing there are no teachers who would protest every student starting the school day well fed. 

If those dumb woke kids wanted food so bad, they'd get a job in Arkansas and pay for it with fiat currency just like God intended.

8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The guy you voted for twice is going to be arrested, congrats on that. It's not like you had decades of evidence.

And, for the last time, Hunter Biden doesn't have anything to do with the current administration. Nepotism was your boy Trumps thing, not every politician is as moronic as the people you vote for. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1