Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well that's f#&%ing annoying. Trying to buy a house right now and there is nothing in the price range I wanted to be in. Rate hikes are going to cost us a lot of money long term, but this is just more s#!t on the turd sandwich.

My wife and I are fortunate to have good jobs and we save money well, but you have to spend over half a million just to have a somewhat up to date house in a good neighborhood. Anything under 500k seems to be out dated by 15 to 20 years and you'll be sinking quite a bit of money into it for updates.

Not sure how you're supposed to save for retirement, kids, and the unexpected future when most of your money is going to a mortgage payment...

• TBH 1

I’m old enough to remember people talking about election interference was a bad thing.  Joe mustn’t have received that memo

In private sworn testimony, Morell told the House Judiciary Committee that Antony Blinken, now Secretary of State, was the senior campaign official who reached out to him “on or before” Oct. 17, 2020, three days after The Post published an email from the laptop suggesting Hunter had introduced his Ukrainian business partner to his father, then vice-president Biden.

Morell, identified as a potential CIA director under Biden, said he organized the letter to “help Vice President Biden … because I wanted him to win the election.”

• Plus1 1