Biden's America

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

The border is a disaster. 

Probably those migrant caravans that suddenly vanished from the news when the election cycle was over. That reminds me, it's almost time for the periodic hysteria about that nonsense to start up again on the right.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

Probably those migrant caravans that suddenly vanished from the news when the election cycle was over. That reminds me, it's almost time for the periodic hysteria about that nonsense to start up again on the right.

We actually don’t need caravans to show it’s a disaster.  Just listen to sane democrats and look at known got away numbers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Can you point me to one single time the press secretary said the southern border is doing great?

I searched press secretary border and lots of hits came up. She may have not clarified this statement properly, but mentioned illegal immigration being down 90 %. She tries to explain it but not very well.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-roasted-claiming-illegal-immigration-90-people-think-stupid

• Plus1 2
16 minutes ago, nic said:

I searched press secretary border and lots of hits came up. She may have not clarified this statement properly, but mentioned illegal immigration being down 90 %. She tries to explain it but not very well.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-roasted-claiming-illegal-immigration-90-people-think-stupid

So you made that claim without knowing it was true, retroactively tried to find proof to back up that absurd claim, and failing, just dropped a link from a company that just paid $750 million in settlements for lying. 

Classic.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 3
  • TBH 1