Biden's America

10 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Then they need to say what they want to cut. 

Why won’t they?

Instead, they are leaving it up for interpretation. Well, then when people interpret it differently than they intend, it’s not the fault of the people interpreting it. 

Have some balls and say what you’re going to cut. 

Like I said, people can believe unicorns will come to life but that doesn’t make it so.  Same with the cute you mentioned.  

What would your answer to the question I posed in the post you responded to be? 

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Like I said, people can believe unicorns will come to life but that doesn’t make it so.  Same with the cute you mentioned.  

What would your answer to the question I posed in the post you responded to be? 

I'm not the one believing something that isn't in the bill.  So.....look in the mirror about that unicorn.

You're asking about cutting spending back to about a 1% per year increase in spending....without cutting any of the programs Dems claim Repubs want to cut.

Yeah....that is a dream about rainbows and unicorns dancing in the your head.

• TBH 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not the one believing something that isn't in the bill.  So.....look in the mirror about that unicorn.

You're asking about cutting spending back to about a 1% per year increase in spending....without cutting any of the programs Dems claim Repubs want to cut.

Yeah....that is a dream about rainbows and unicorns dancing in the your head.

You do understand there is excess relief funding that was never used correct?  

If Dems say the budget across the board will be cut 22%, Do you believe that the budget went up 22% from 2022 to 2023?  If so, is that a sustainable increase?  

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You do understand there is excess relief funding that was never used correct?  

If Dems say the budget across the board will be cut 22%, Do you believe that the budget went up 22% from 2022 to 2023?  If so, is that a sustainable increase?  

They need to tell us what is going to be cut.  Until then, it's an across the board cut.  And, anyone believing anything other than that, at this point, sees pretty rainbow unicorns.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

They need to tell us what is going to be cut.  Until then, it's an across the board cut.  And, anyone believing anything other than that, at this point, sees pretty rainbow unicorns.

in billions 
2016 budget 3,852

2017 budget 3,981

2018 budget 4,109

2019 budget 4,447

2020 budget 6,550

2021 budget 7,249

2022 budget 6,011

2023 budget 6,013

Notice the outlier increase?  Do you understand why that increase happened?  If so, do you understand the country doesn’t need that increased funding anymore and it should go away outside of the increased debt service payment increase? 

Next, did you and Joe and the other Dems scare voters about  about across the board cuts to VA, teachers, SS, Medicare, etc…in 2022?  If Covid didn’t exist, the budget for 2024 should be in the $5 trillion range at most.    Why does it need to be above $6 trillion exactly? 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

in billions 
2016 budget 3,852

2017 budget 3,981

2018 budget 4,109

2019 budget 4,447

2020 budget 6,550

2021 budget 7,249

2022 budget 6,011

2023 budget 6,013

Notice the outlier increase?  Do you understand why that increase happened?  If so, do you understand the country doesn’t need that increased funding anymore and it should go away outside of the increased debt service payment increase? 

Next, did you and Joe and the other Dems scare voters about  about across the board cuts to VA, teachers, SS, Medicare, etc…in 2022?  If Covid didn’t exist, the budget for 2024 should be in the $5 trillion range at most.    Why does it need to be above $6 trillion exactly? 

Until they outline what is going to be cut, it's an across the board cut.  And, until then, those unicorns you see are really pretty.

Why won't they outline what they are going to cut?  

• TBH 3
49 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Until they outline what is going to be cut, it's an across the board cut.  And, until then, those unicorns you see are really pretty.

Repeal and replace!

55 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s interesting and telling you wouldn’t answer those few simple questions.   

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

It’s interesting and telling you wouldn’t answer those few simple questions.   

I'm not the one making policy.  The people you vote to have in office are refusing to answer the serious questions about their own proposed bill.  Them simply doing that, would clear up all these discussions and we can have serious debates on their proposal.  Until then, it's an across the board cut which include what the Dems say it includes. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not the one making policy.  The people you vote to have in office are refusing to answer the serious questions about their own proposed bill.  Them simply doing that, would clear up all these discussions and we can have serious debates on their proposal.  Until then, it's an across the board cut which include what the Dems say it includes. 

LOL.   They literally have answered questions about SS, Medicare, and VA that you, Joe, and Dems are lying about.   

I’d be willing to do a friendly wager if you truly believe what you are posting (you don’t) about a 22% across the board budget cut.   I’ll change my avatar to a Biden headshot if that happens and you change yours to an R elephant.  You seem so very confident it will happen.    Matter of fact, I will even reduce it to a 10% across the board cut makes you winner!   

And still no answers to the questions posed.  They were pretty simple.    

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL.   They literally have answered questions about SS, Medicare, and VA that you, Joe, and Dems are lying about.   

I’d be willing to do a friendly wager if you truly believe what you are posting (you don’t) about a 22% across the board budget cut.   I’ll change my avatar to a Biden headshot if that happens and you change yours to an R elephant.  You seem so very confident it will happen.    Matter of fact, I will even reduce it to a 10% across the board cut makes you winner!   

And still no answers to the questions posed.  They were pretty simple.    

Is it in the bill?  If not, why not?  And, if not...then the bill is still an across the board cut.

With the rest.  What are you even talking about?  I'm not saying anything about what eventually will happen.  I'm talking about the bill that Republicans passed.  Right now it's an across the board cut and it will continue to be that way till they put in the bill what specifically they are going to cut.  Republicans can talk about lolly pops and fruit cups all day long.  But, until it's in a bill....that they already passed, it's not reality.

Why won't they put in the bill what they are going to cut?

If you simply sent a letter to all of your customers saying you are going to raise prices 20%, is it reasonable for your customers to understand that all of your products are going to go up 20%?  Or, are they supposed to try to figure out on their own which prices are going to go up and which ones are staying the same?

• TBH 2

And...BTW....if they want a 22% reduction in the entire budget, but they aren't going to cut programs like SS, VA, teachers...etc, then that means other major programs are going to be cut way more.  

Interestingly, I'm all for cutting the VA.  You know how you do that?  Have frewer veterans.  You know how you do that?  You cut the military down.  You have fewer military people, you end up with fewer veterans.  That's a proposal I could get behind.

• Plus1 1