Biden's America

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Sounds like the attempts to dig up/manufacture dirt against President Biden are going well...

Republicans are a serious political party. They are in no way grifting their electoratewith political theater.

This is almost as serious as their unwavering commitment to reducing government spending, as evidenced by their steadfast balanced budgets while in office.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3

18 hours ago, knapplc said:

We're all sure you knew that article on Fox existed, and no one's surprised you used a company that just got caught lying to their audience as a source, but that's not really the point. You claimed "the press secretary continually tells us the southern border is doing great" which is a lie, and the link from the disgraced company you provided didn't support that lie. 

Go ahead, google it again. See if you can find that quote that you wish existed. We'd all love to see it. 

How about this quote from President Biden? I am glad he agrees with me that our southern border is chaos.

Biden said Tuesday the border situation will be "chaotic for a while" as his administration works to restore order — but speaking with reporters the next day on the tarmac at the Westchester County Airport, Biden admitted there has been "chaos at the border for a number of years."

"Well, we've had chaos at the border for a number of years," the president said before boarding Air Force One in White Plains, New York. "We have to fully fund the border security effort."

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, nic said:

How about this quote from President Biden? I am glad he agrees with me that our southern border is chaos.

Biden said Tuesday the border situation will be "chaotic for a while" as his administration works to restore order — but speaking with reporters the next day on the tarmac at the Westchester County Airport, Biden admitted there has been "chaos at the border for a number of years."

"Well, we've had chaos at the border for a number of years," the president said before boarding Air Force One in White Plains, New York. "We have to fully fund the border security effort."

So you now agree that your original statement that "the press secretary continually tells us the southern border is doing great" is wrong. Good.

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2