Biden's America

There's an old quote I remember that's been shared around social media multiple times.   The jist is, students where in class discussing the LGBTQIA+ community and asked the professor, what should they do if the person in need of care is trans?   the professor replied, you treat them.   They continued to question and asked, what if it's against my religious beliefs?   The professor replied, you treat them, and if you feel you cannot treat them because of your religious beliefs, you need to find a new profession.  Working in healthcare is not a place for your religious beliefs, all that matters is patient care.   So if any doctors/health care workers in fact deny service to a person because of religious beliefs, they need to get the eff out of healthcare.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • TBH 3
1 minute ago, sho said:

There's an old quote I remember that's been shared around social media multiple times.   The jist is, students where in class discussing the LGBTQIA+ community and asked the professor, what should they do if the person in need of care is trans?   the professor replied, you treat them.   They continued to question and asked, what if it's against my religious beliefs?   The professor replied, you treat them, and if you feel you cannot treat them because of your religious beliefs, you need to find a new profession.  Working in healthcare is not a place for your religious beliefs, all that matters is patient care.   So if any doctors/health care workers in fact deny service to a person because of religious beliefs, they need to get the eff out of healthcare.

or practice in florida. 

• TBH 1

16 hours ago, commando said:

why is this in the bidens america thread?    shouldn't it be in the republican utopia thread?

haha.  I mean it all overlaps.  ^ This is also ‘Biden’s America’ meaning stories like this are also exactly the things that he is up against and while completely not of his doing are things also happening right now.  During his Presidency.

Just like coverage of Trump could go into a million political threads all at the same time.  

Things that happen in ‘Biden’s America’ don’t necessarily all have to come back to something that he has or hasn’t done.  Perspective is important.  You literally have a political party passing loads of horse you know what bills just like this one.  Doing anything they can to be disruptive and turn back the clock.  Political Theater I think they call it.  

All on his watch.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

The more they put Orange Man Bad or Florida Man on TV, the more this gap is going to widen. 

President Biden isn't anyone's favorite choice. But he'll bury either of those two clowns in 2024. Boomers are aging out of the voter rolls, and younger people aren't buying what those two buffoons are selling.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, knapplc said:

The more they put Orange Man Bad or Florida Man on TV, the more this gap is going to widen. 

President Biden isn't anyone's favorite choice. But he'll bury either of those two clowns in 2024. Boomers are aging out of the voter rolls, and younger people aren't buying what those two buffoons are selling.

For me anyway Biden is easily the top choice and I could care less about the age issue but regardless of that the Republican party as a whole has flat out lost Gen Z and they know it hence the talk of increasing the voting age amongst other proposed bills attempting to make it harder for them to vote.  Not only that but they still seem to be doing everything possible to continue turning Gen Z voters against them without care.   The whole MAGA game plan is a train wreck and nothing more.

As I've said in here before I'm actually looking forward to '24.  I do think Newsom and Pritzker for example would be great candidates but until then Dark Brandon easily gets my vote.  I will vote for the party from top to bottom as I always have.  

• Plus1 3