Biden's America

24 minutes ago, jaws said:

So, when does Trump come out and say he had a larger audience for his inauguration? 

I was actually hoping the Biden admin would release a doctored photo as a joke.

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting it started right. This should've been done long ago. Finally we have a leader taking this seriously so we can get back to normal.    

I don't know about you but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  Trump out and Adults are now in charge.  While I'm sure there will be policies I won't agree with, that is secondary to having

the republicans and right wing networks have been telling the world that the united states would have open borders if biden was elected.  now all those illegals have  listened to all that chatter and

Posted Images

I don't know about you but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  Trump out and Adults are now in charge. 

While I'm sure there will be policies I won't agree with, that is secondary to having a president who values Americans, our Constitution and our American Culture and the dignity of each individual. 

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, TGHusker said:

I don't know about you but I feel a weight lifted off my shoulders.  Trump out and Adults are now in charge. 

While I'm sure there will be policies I won't agree with, that is secondary to having a president who values Americans, our Constitution and our American Culture and the dignity of each individual. 

Ya I feel that way too. I thought I had already gone through that but it being official added something to it.

• Plus1 2
Just now, TGHusker said:

Exactly. Biden wasn't my choice of President. But anyone is better than the last four years. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Damn Right GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Plus1 1