Biden's America

On 2/6/2022 at 10:00 AM, Archy1221 said:

Your reply to a post about Biden grandstanding to the American public about something he doesn’t do is to bring up Ivanka Trump?  LOL. 

Your ability to be outraged over Biden but not Trump is interesting.  I don’t remember you ever bringing up Ivanka the way you do Biden when it comes to China. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
16 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Your ability to be outraged over Biden but not Trump is interesting.  I don’t remember you ever bringing up Ivanka the way you do Biden when it comes to China. 

Whataboutism everyone complains about in action folks.  Is/was Ivanka our President?

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/5/2022 at 7:15 AM, Archy1221 said:

In Joe’s defense, China is practically America to him and his families bank accounts. 

Archy  disparages the biden family saying          "In Joe’s defense, China is practically America to him and his families bank accounts. "

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

BRB points out that the trump family made a lot of money in china 

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Whataboutism everyone complains about in action folks.  Is/was Ivanka our President?

Archy is indignant that anyone would mention trumps family.in a way that comes anywhere close to what he did to the bidens.     

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 3
1 hour ago, commando said:

Archy  disparages the biden family saying          "In Joe’s defense, China is practically America to him and his families bank accounts. "

BRB points out that the trump family made a lot of money in china 

Archy is indignant that anyone would mention trumps family.in a way that comes anywhere close to what he did to the bidens.     

Someone can’t handle whataboutism being called out in a post.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yes I did.   And what does that have to do with Ivanka Trump?   Can we ever talk about Biden without mentioning Trump?  Or is it a prerequisite to mention Trump on every post? 

It's not a whataboutism then if someone is calling out your apparent hypocrisy. I think it might be called party politics actually. 

• Plus1 2
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Somebody is blind for four years then all of a sudden gets outraged about something when the other party is in office. 

Welocome to party politics. 

from someone who constantly posts tweets by the Bush lackeys and Lincoln Project (who they all knew had an alleged pedophile in charge) who were responsible for actions that cost more innocent lives in the 2000’s than many Dictators.  LOL….welcome to the holier than thou Bush followers.   

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, ZRod said:

It's not a whataboutism then if someone is calling out your apparent hypocrisy. I think it might be called party politics actually. 

It’s called pointing out when Biden lies about only purchasing USA products and we get Chinese made Covid tests.   And it’s definitely a case of someone got upset Biden looked like a dope doing that so they had to change the subject.  Maybe they were playing “party politics”:dunno

• Haha 1