Biden's America

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m fine posting stuff that shows how pathetic the Republicans party has become. Sorry if that offends you. 

It really doesn’t offend me.  It’s just ironic who you side with.  Frumm, a neo con war monger and Lincoln Project, and we’ll unfortunately we all know their history.  

• Plus1 3
29 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah…I fully understand. You claim you only post what matters about Trump. But, you’ll post odd ball stuff like claiming Biden’s made millions from China.  

Typical party politics. 

Everyone else here sees it. 

Well, I’ve kinda made no bones about what party I hope wins in most elections :dunno  Not a shocker for everyone to see it.   You act like it’s some super secret code I’m trying to hide.  LOL.  

• Plus1 3

10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, I’ve kinda made no bones about what party I hope wins in most elections :dunno  Not a shocker for everyone to see it.   You act like it’s some super secret code I’m trying to hide.  LOL.  

And, this is where party politics are so obvious.  You post about Biden's making money off of China acting like that's so horrible.  But, when it's pointed out that the President and his family that you voted for did that, it's....well, that doesn't matter.  I only care about things that matter.

• Plus1 3
48 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, this is where party politics are so obvious.  You post about Biden's making money off of China acting like that's so horrible.  But, when it's pointed out that the President and his family that you voted for did that, it's....well, that doesn't matter.  I only care about things that matter.

I don’t know that DJT tried to hide that he made money from communist China.  I did say it’s a bad look when Trump campaigns on made in America and his stuff was made in China though.  Seems you forgot to acknowledge that….hmmmm didn’t fit your narrative.  

speaking of party politics, let me ask you something.   In 2020 ( it’s the first year I was a part of P&R forum) how often did you scarlet commando knapp etc post about Kayleigh M with claims of lies or mistruths?   Now how often if ever have you/others said the same about Psaki?  They have been ample opportunity to hold both to the same standard.  Yet you only call me out for being one sided?  LOL.  Once you hold others to the same standard you want me to be on, we can talk about “party politics” 

• Plus1 3

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

speaking of party politics, let me ask you something.   In 2020 ( it’s the first year I was a part of P&R forum) how often did you scarlet commando knapp etc post about Kayleigh M with claims of lies or mistruths?   Now how often if ever have you/others said the same about Psaki?  They have been ample opportunity to hold both to the same standard.  Yet you only call me out for being one sided?  LOL.  Once you hold others to the same standard you want me to be on, we can talk about “party politics” 

I'll admit I'm harder on Republicans as far as pointing out bad things in their party.  It's because I was one so strongly for so long.  I see something from Democrats and subconsciously, I think....Yeah...that's expected.  But, I want so strongly to have a strong conservative party, that it really bothers me when I see what has happened during the Trump presidency.  Like I said in the other thread.  We all are hypocritical.  This is probably an area where I appear to be so....for the reasons I stated.  I don't want to have to vote for a Democrat because the Republican offering is so pathetic.  But, that's where I have been for quite a while now and I point out those things because I want it to change.....not because I'm trying to convince everyone that the Democrats are so great because they have their same issues. 

That said, I have been critical of the Biden presidency on a number of occasions.  But, the majority of problems in their presidency is more associated with policy and not moral failings.  That's not true with the previous guy.

• Plus1 5
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

But, the majority of problems in their presidency is more associated with policy and not moral failings.  That's not true with the previous guy

Policy is what I vote for as it is what affects the country as a whole.   I don’t appreciate how Trump has acted since he lost the election and the election suits were dismissed or lost.  It’s why I wouldn’t vote for him in the future.  Doesn’t mean he didn’t do a good job advancing Republican policy during his first three years (pre Covid).  
Many Presidents have had moral failings but made good Presidents.  JFK being a prime example.   

Since very few people call out Biden admin for the same stuff the Trump admin did at times (I.e. obfuscate the full truth at press conference or press briefings, lack of transparency at times, etc…) I do it and people here think that’s a bad thing.  We had 5-6 people doing it here during the Trump admin so it wasn’t the same person all the time.  Maybe if others would be open minded about criticizing Biden it wouldn’t always be me, and the other people here wouldn’t get their feelings hurt all the time. 

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Policy is what I vote for as it is what affects the country as a whole.   I don’t appreciate how Trump has acted since he lost the election and the election suits were dismissed or lost.  It’s why I wouldn’t vote for him in the future.  Doesn’t mean he didn’t do a good job advancing Republican policy during his first three years (pre Covid).  
Many Presidents have had moral failings but made good Presidents.  JFK being a prime example.   

Since very few people call out Biden admin for the same stuff the Trump admin did at times (I.e. obfuscate the full truth at press conference or press briefings, lack of transparency at times, etc…) I do it and people here think that’s a bad thing.  We had 5-6 people doing it here during the Trump admin so it wasn’t the same person all the time.  Maybe if others would be open minded about criticizing Biden it wouldn’t always be me, and the other people here wouldn’t get their feelings hurt all the time. 

This was my issue with Trump before 2016.  He never really changed his personality, he was the same in 2020 as he was in 2015.  Any Republican POTUS would have had the same progress with conservative policy and SCOTUS nominations since it was mostly driven by McConnell anyway.  I would have easily voted for Kasich over Clinton, but we got what we got...

A lot of people tried to warn the "Trumpsters" what kind of circus we were signing up for.

• Plus1 2