Biden's America

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

You’re f#&%ing kidding me....trying to blame this on Biden?   Try f#&%ing blaming it on the people who caused them to be there in the first place. 

what a bunch of bull s#!t @Archy1221

you really showed your true colors here.  

Bulls#!t @BigRedBuster  I didn’t blame anything on Biden.   I didn’t even say anyone was to blame.  Get a grip dude.  

Posted under Biden’s America because the s#!t happened in a time of Biden’s America.  Trump no longer in charge in case you haven’t heard.  Can no longer blame everything on him.  Withdrawal can be a b!^@h.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Bulls#!t @BigRedBuster  I didn’t blame anything on Biden.   I didn’t even say anyone was to blame.  Get a grip dude.  

Posted under Biden’s America because the s#!t happened in a time of Biden’s America.  Trump no longer in charge in case you haven’t heard.  Can no longer blame everything on him.  Withdrawal can be a b!^@h.  

PotY

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

This is awesome. Absolutely no posting history complaining about any of the myriad bad things Trump actually did, actually caused, but since 12:00 noon on 1-20-21 it's Biden's America and if a cat gets stuck in a tree we know who will tell us all about it. Shocked...not shocked.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
7 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I can damn well blame the reason they are there in the first place on him.  If there ever was something I can still blame on him it’s this.  

7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

This is awesome. Absolutely no posting history complaining about any of the myriad bad things Trump actually did, actually caused, but since 12:00 noon on 1-20-21 it's Biden's America and if a cat gets stuck in a tree we know who will tell us all about it. Shocked...not shocked.

There is already 10 plus posters on here doing the Trump complaining.  You want me to just echo and be number 11?  

Equating a cat stuck in a tree to National Guard stuck sleeping in a Parking garage that even Senate Majority Leader is complaining about is next level though.  Well done jj

• Plus1 4
8 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Eh---- Technically, Trump WAS still in charge up until Wednesday until Biden was sworn in. Planning for and ensuring a peaceful exchange of power and adequate protection during the inauguration was HIS responsibility as president throughout the WHOLE time leading up to the actual ceremony. That TRUMP's administration called in the troops and failed to provide adequate lodging puts the blame solely on TRUMP and HIS administration. Sorry to burst that bubble but, FACTS can be a, wait, what's the word you used???? Oh yeah, B!^@h.

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

There is already 10 plus posters on here doing the Trump complaining.  You want me to just echo and be number 11?  

Equating a cat stuck in a tree to National Guard stuck sleeping in a Parking garage that even Senate Majority Leader is complaining about is next level though.  Well done jj

No. What would be refreshing is if you would complain about things that warrant complaining about and if you would hold the correct party accountable while doing so.

This has already been explained to you so I doubt more will help but if you're really concerned about the sleeping conditions of the National Guard (which, being honest, you really aren't) you would ponder why they are there in the first place. And then you could simply move on to your next faux tragedy.

You're trying way too hard. Ridiculously too hard. It's embarrassing really.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Can't wait to tell all the Trump snowflakes that if Biden isn't their president they better not be "cashin them checks." Love me some Biden Bucks!

3* RG makin' it rain — Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums

"Take pie while pie is being passed"

Give me my money, Joe!

The bill is going to get passed with ease, so just do it.

• Haha 1