Biden's America

On 1/28/2021 at 9:11 PM, mrandyk said:

That's the bill that Trump signed, right?

Find any reason to be mad at Biden though.

Ridiculous comment.  Transgender studies and other footnote bulls#!t funding is WHY it took so long to get Trump to sign it.  If the Democrats really gave a s#!t about relief they would have proposed something aimed at relief, but making Trump look like s#!t whether he signed it or not was more important apparently.  Meanwhile, still no checks in sight.

But yes, it's only about blaming Joe :facepalm:

• Plus1 2

19 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

What are the negatives of the project?  The Obama State Department found no environmental impact from I believe 4 or 5 different studies. 

The pipeline runs through Nebraska right over top the Aquifer.  If a break happens, it would contaminate the Aquifer for decades.  The material wouldn't clean up like a typical spill.  That's how I understand it at least.

Edit- Fail to see the humor in this? :dunno

• Haha 1

Dear Joe, 

Just get us our 1,400 dollars.  We all know the virus is not going away anytime soon, we all know that race issues are not going away anytime soon, we all know that all the issues that were here last month are not going away anytime soon,  so do the one thing that you can actually fix, send us our money.

Thanks

Everyone.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dear Joe, 

Just get us our 1,400 dollars.  We all know the virus is not going away, we all know that race issues are not going away, we all know that all the issues that were here last month are not going away, so do the one thing that you can actually fix, send us our money.

Thanks

Everyone.

He will!  Well like 1/3 of what was promised probably.  But he will!  Honestly at this point I'd just be happy to see gas not skyrocket and my tax return not get absolutely decimated like it did under Obama in year 5 or 6 IIRC.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Redux said:

He will!  Well like 1/3 of what was promised probably.  But he will!  Honestly at this point I'd just be happy to see gas no skyrocket and my tax return not get absolutely decimated like it did under Obama in year 5 or 6 IIRC.

I hope gas prices don't just, they have been decent here in Omaha.

2 hours ago, Redux said:

The pipeline runs through Nebraska right over top the Aquifer.  If a break happens, it would contaminate the Aquifer for decades.  The material wouldn't clean up like a typical spill.  That's how I understand it at least.

That section of the line was agreed to be rerouted further east to avoid the aquifer.

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Fuel prices will almost currently climb. Diesel has already went from a $1.60 range to the $2.25 since the election.... Cool.

You think Joe did that so quickly?

41 minutes ago, ZRod said:

That section of the line was agreed to be rerouted further east to avoid the aquifer.

You think Joe did that so quickly?

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What do you think caused that?

It could be one, of a dozen or more things.... Elections have been known to cause shifts within the economy in the past.