Biden's America

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Just curious.  Who do you think you're going to vote for in the next/upcoming Presidential election?

It seems so far off still even though it will be starting up pretty soon.

It is a good question, I still wonder who will be running.  

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

It seems so far off still even though it will be starting up pretty soon.

It is a good question, I still wonder who will be running.  

Newsom I'm thinking for sure.  Pritzker I'm still not 100% on.  Either of those two I'd vote for easily at this point at least.  Unlike all of the anti Biden propoganda out there he too is easily (much easily) better than any single Republican candidate out there.

• Plus1 2
35 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Just curious.  Who do you think you're going to vote for in the next/upcoming Presidential election?

It all depends on who is running.  If Trump is the Republican, I will vote for almost any Dem.  If Biden is the Dem, I'd look much more seriously at the Republican.  If neither is running, it's a wide open race for me.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It all depends on who is running.  If Trump is the Republican, I will vote for almost any Dem.  If Biden is the Dem, I'd look much more seriously at the Republican.  If neither is running, it's a wide open race for me.

You'd vote for a Republican even though almost every Republican who would run would nix democracy in heartbeat and we'd be Russia 2.0?

I'd vote for a ham sandwich over any of those proven fascists and that's not hyperbole.

I mean we got through Jimmy Carter.  We'll get through Biden.  We won't get through an Orban.  

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

You'd vote for a Republican even though almost every Republican who would run would nix democracy in heartbeat and we'd be Russia 2.0?

I'd vote for a ham sandwich over any of those proven fascists and that's not hyperbole.

I mean we got through Jimmy Carter.  We'll get through Biden.  We won't get through an Orban.  

It all depends on who is running.  If it's some idiot that is blabbing on about stollen elections and J6 which hunts...hell no.  I'll vote for just about any Dem then.  

But, I'm not just giving the Dems a pass to nominate any pathetic candidate they so choose.  Pick someone good that appeals to a broad range of voters and I'll be pretty interested in voting for them.

I still believe the Republican party needs a major message sent to them that what we've seen in the last 6-8 years is not acceptable.  I would love to see the Dems keep the house and senate because the pathetic idiots on the R side that are set to take leadership roles are not acceptable.  But, that's going to be really tough.  

Basically....I'm extremely frustrated with the whole mess.

• Plus1 2

4 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm in the same boat. If Trump runs and is the nominee, I will vote for whichever Democrat will get the vote. 

Outside of that, probably won't vote.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

It all depends on who is running.  If it's some idiot that is blabbing on about stollen elections and J6 which hunts...hell no.  I'll vote for just about any Dem then.  

But, I'm not just giving the Dems a pass to nominate any pathetic candidate they so choose.  Pick someone good that appeals to a broad range of voters and I'll be pretty interested in voting for them.

I still believe the Republican party needs a major message sent to them that what we've seen in the last 6-8 years is not acceptable.  I would love to see the Dems keep the house and senate because the pathetic idiots on the R side that are set to take leadership roles are not acceptable.  But, that's going to be really tough.  

Basically....I'm extremely frustrated with the whole mess.

This is exactly where I’m at. Trump is a non-starter, anybody other than him is priority #1. It gets a little trickier if it’s Desantis v Biden. Not exactly sure yet what I’d do in that case.

I never thought I’d be in this boat but Newsom and Pritzker (sp?) are looking to be two of the best realistic options. I would actually be excited to vote if Polis runs. Trump, Biden and Harris need to just go away and hopefully the Rs come up with somebody better than Desantis but I’m not sure that person exists in the R party at this time. Cheney wouldn’t be terrible but I don’t see how she could possibly win a general elec.

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

This is exactly where I’m at. Trump is a non-starter, anybody other than him is priority #1. It gets a little trickier if it’s Desantis v Biden. Not exactly sure yet what I’d do in that case.

I never thought I’d be in this boat but Newsom and Pritzker (sp?) are looking to be two of the best realistic options. I would actually be excited to vote if Polis runs. Trump, Biden and Harris need to just go away and hopefully the Rs come up with somebody better than Desantis but I’m not sure that person exists in the R party at this time. Cheney wouldn’t be terrible but I don’t see how she could possibly win a general elec.

The GOP is limited on their nominees because of the GOP voters,

Abraham Lincoln couldn’t win a primary in todays GOP!

• Plus1 1