Biden's America

17 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

This is exactly where I’m at. Trump is a non-starter, anybody other than him is priority #1. It gets a little trickier if it’s Desantis v Biden. Not exactly sure yet what I’d do in that case.

I never thought I’d be in this boat but Newsom and Pritzker (sp?) are looking to be two of the best realistic options. I would actually be excited to vote if Polis runs. Trump, Biden and Harris need to just go away and hopefully the Rs come up with somebody better than Desantis but I’m not sure that person exists in the R party at this time. Cheney wouldn’t be terrible but I don’t see how she could possibly win a general elec.

Desantis maybe worse than Trump. He's doing an excellent job of turning Florida into Gilead.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's amazing the power Biden has to be able to cause inflation like this all over the world.

Yup... that's because its not fiscal policy driving it. Its globalized corporate greed. Gas prices- globalized, food - globalized, farming - globalized. This is what happens when a small handful (and shrinking) of global corporate conglomerates control the markets. The only thing not globalized that drives inflation is housing. 

This is why trust busting will no longer work (sadly). Back under Teddy the largest corporations where national in scope. Now they are global. The US cannot unilaterally break them up anymore. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Should have put US rate in there for comparison. Currently 9% I believe. 

Yep.  But, I believe this is already out of date information with the decline in commodity prices already in July.  We still have inflation.  But, right now, it might be lower than what this says.

• Plus1 1