Biden's America

Everyone complains about Biden, but no one really can tell you specifically why.  It’s like it’s trendy to complain about a president just for the sake of complaining.  Without anyone giving any real solutions or what a “better” President would have done differently.  It’s why midterms generally go the way they do.  People are dumb.  Americans are dumb.  

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Everyone complains about Biden, but no one really can tell you specifically why.  It’s like it’s trendy to complain about a president just for the sake of complaining.  Without anyone giving any real solutions or what a “better” President would have done differently.  It’s why midterms generally go the way they do.  People are dumb.  Americans are dumb.  

Agree here.

My life as a married Midwest adult has not changed noticeably through Rx2-R-Dx2-Rx2-Dx2-R-D.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, DevoHusker said:

Agree here.

My life as a married Midwest adult has not changed noticeably through Rx2-R-Dx2-Rx2-Dx2-R-D.

I think this is pretty much true for everyone. I know it is for me as well.  But still they keep the country split into primarily two camps that think the other side is pure evil intent on destroying everything they hold dear. All the while the same Rs and the same Ds keep getting re-elected and richer and more powerful.

• Plus1 1

Biden has been quite good, even underrated, at delivering pretty much what he promised. Someone who could broker deals in a divided Washington for the betterment of the country.

He won't get credit for it due to inflation rates and the average voter's penchant for wanting change, but his administration has actually quietly been pretty  good within the confines of a stupid system that rewards intransigence. 

Gotta admit, I'm lowkey kind of amazed Congress was semi-functional with a tied Senate. Bonus points to Biden for being exactly who he said he'd be.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
54 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Got me thinking.  Is Trump going to be the only modern President not to be invited to have a portrait hanging in the White House?

Personally I think they should paint one of him either resembling the way he looked at the golf tournament this weekend or in an orange jump suit and hang her up there.  Something realistic.