Biden's America

37 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

You aren’t understand the concept of  or total disregard of “locally served area” either.  

example…..When refineries in the US have issues, gas prices are affected much more in the areas served by those refineries.  Hence, EU is affected more by Russia than we are.   This isn’t really in dispute by any sane economist.   Yet you try and dispute it:dunno

Exactly.  And, that's why EU's energy prices have gone up way more than ours has.  It's also why places like Hawaii and California, that got a lot of gas from Russia went up more than the rest of the country.  But, the global market has affected ALL of the US also.

But....Hey.....it's all Biden's fault is all we hear from Republicans.....which is idiocy based solely on politics.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

15 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Hence their inflation rates are rising faster than ours which was the original argument I made you seemed to try and disagree with!   Glad you finally now agree.  

No, I didn't disagree with it.  I was chuckling because you said something that disagreed with things you have said in the past.  You have said that inflation is Biden's fault when others have pointed out that much of the inflation (at least since the invasion) was caused by the invasion and what it did to the energy markets.  

You then stated (rightfully, and that I have never disputed) that much of the world inflation was caused by Russia.  But.....you continue to parrot the Republican talking point trying to say that....BUT....the inflation in the US is all Biden's fault.  See....that's the funny part that makes me chuckle.  It exposes your bias of trying to blame everything on Biden.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 3
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, I didn't disagree with it.  I was chuckling because you said something that disagreed with things you have said in the past.  You have said that inflation is Biden's fault when others have pointed out that much of the inflation (at least since the invasion) was caused by the invasion and what it did to the energy markets.  

You then stated (rightfully, and that I have never disputed) that much of the world inflation was caused by Russia.  But.....you continue to parrot the Republican talking point trying to say that....BUT....the inflation in the US is all Biden's fault.  See....that's the funny part that makes me chuckle.  It exposes your bias of trying to blame everything on Biden.

It's what his posts are.  He posts some talking point and then talks in circles until people just move on.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

You have said that inflation is Biden's fault when others have pointed out that much of the inflation (at least since the invasion) was caused by the invasion and what it did to the energy markets.  

I’ve acknowledged that Russia had a small impact on US energy prices.  Why you fail to acknowledge is US inflation was at/above 7.5% in January 2021.   

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

It exposes your bias of trying to blame everything on Biden.

The Russia Russia Russia blame, Blame Putin, Blame Putin, it’s Putin price hike, etc…doesn’t hold water for inflation that already occurred and was priced in prior to the Russian invasion.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

the inflation in the US is all Biden's fault.

Have I really said “all” or did is say much/most? 

57 minutes ago, funhusker said:

It's what his posts are.  He posts some talking point and then talks in circles until people just move on.

Doesn’t look like you followed the inflation timeline either 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2