Biden's America

6 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

That were moved a minimum of two times and no we don’t know when they were found.  We only know when they said they were found (after at least 6 years and being moved twice).  

I might have missed it.  But is there any reporting that says Biden's attorneys only turned over the documents because someone reported them?

If no one questioned whereabouts or even noticed them missing, why would Biden's attorneys turn them over?  Unless they did in fact come across them and realize it was something Biden shouldn't have?

I've moved several times over the past 20 years and I still have boxes in my basement that haven't been opened since 1999.  I'm sure I have a History paper in my possession I wrote 25 years ago, or maybe not.  I didn't go through every notebook and folder.

Remember earlier today when you made the comment about thinking objectively?  Let's try that.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

I'm still trying to @Archy1221s equivalent froth, or what should be moreso, after Trump was found with far more documents and actively refused to turn them in.  You'd think a national security hawk like Archy would have been pissed about that but it's not showing up here at least.  I wonder why the concern now.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm still trying to @Archy1221s equivalent froth, or what should be moreso, after Trump was found with far more documents and actively refused to turn them in.  You'd think a national security hawk like Archy would have been pissed about that but it's not showing up here at least.  I wonder why the concern now.

Because all of us Huskerboard Liberals are obviously 100% okay with Biden having these papers and think it should be his right to make copies and publish them and put them in books and whatever else he wants to do with them.  What's the big deal!?!?!?!

Oh wait, no one here has never said that the Biden situation shouldn't be investigated....

Sorry, went off the deep end there for a second!

1 hour ago, funhusker said:

Because all of us Huskerboard Liberals are obviously 100% okay with Biden having these papers and think it should be his right to make copies and publish them and put them in books and whatever else he wants to do with them.  What's the big deal!?!?!?!

Oh wait, no one here has never said that the Biden situation shouldn't be investigated....

Sorry, went off the deep end there for a second!

Yep!

Should be pretty quick investigation considering it's 10 documents. Not 184 classified documents; 67 confidential, 92 secret, and 25 top secret voluntarily turned over. Or an additional 38 classified documents; 5 confidential, 16 secret, and 17 top secret from the Grand Jury subpoena. Or the added 103 classified documents; 31 confidential, 54 secret, and 18 top secret seized from MAL in the FBI raid. 

Not 325.

Just 10.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, funhusker said:

I've moved several times over the past 20 years and I still have boxes in my basement that haven't been opened since 1999.  I'm sure I have a History paper in my possession I wrote 25 years ago, or maybe not.  I didn't go through every notebook and folder.

Remember earlier today when you made the comment about thinking objectively?  Let's try that.

Thinking objectively, I didn’t realize you had to worry about turning over classified material over the course of the 20 years worth of moves.  That’s news to me.  

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

Yep!

Should be pretty quick investigation considering it's 10 documents. Not 184 classified documents; 67 confidential, 92 secret, and 25 top secret voluntarily turned over. Or an additional 38 classified documents; 5 confidential, 16 secret, and 17 top secret from the Grand Jury subpoena. Or the added 103 classified documents; 31 confidential, 54 secret, and 18 top secret seized from MAL in the FBI raid. 

Not 325.

Just 10.

Oh gotcha, so we can now possess classified material as long it’s under the appropriate number of documents.   

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Oh gotcha, so we can now possess classified material as long it’s under the appropriate number of documents.   

The amount of ranting by the right-wing (and you) over this and not when Trump did even worse is the point being made. It's not surprising you choose not to see the forest for the trees.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

The amount of ranting by the right-wing (and you) over this and not when Trump did even worse is the point being made. It's not surprising you choose not to see the forest for the trees.

Another person who chooses to ignore that I thought Trump should be looked into for the classified documents and if he should be in possession of them.  Good try on gaslighting though :thumbs

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Thinking objectively, I didn’t realize you had to worry about turning over classified material over the course of the 20 years worth of moves.  That’s news to me.  

Do you have to really work at avoiding the point of conversations, or does it come easy for you?

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, funhusker said:

Do you have to really work at avoiding the point of conversations, or does it come easy for you?

If you don’t like people talking about the words you post, why do you post them?   You are the one who equated your moves to Biden moving classified material at least twice. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If you don’t like people talking about the words you post, why do you post them?   You are the one who equated your moves to Biden moving classified material at least twice. 

I don't mind you talking about what I type.  I just think you pick out weird things to comment on.

And I only talked about moving once.  But whatever...

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1