Biden's America

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

I wonder.   But it also a terrible look and terrible way to make the AG's job harder in the Trump case.

Both should be judged on their own merits but the optics are now pretty bad and the Cult will make the most of it. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-classified-document-headache-worsens-with-second-batch/ar-AA16eLIl

We are already seeing it here by people who even say they no longer support Trump.

Both were "speeding", but one was going 75mph in a 60, and the other was doing 100mph in a school zone.  Both should get tickets, but to pretend they are equal or even that Biden's situation is worse is pathetic.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

Just now, funhusker said:

We are already seeing it here by people who even say they no longer support Trump.

Both were "speeding", but one was going 75mph in a 60, and the other was doing 100mph in a school zone.  Both should get tickets, but to pretend they are equal or even that Biden's situation is worse is pathetic.

Yes, there is a big difference between the 2 situations.  Biden has come clean and is cooperation and as far as I can tell was not an intentional act of ill will towards the govt. Trump on the other hand has resisted, politized it, seems to have shown criminal intent   So the 2 situations are only comparable at a base level. 

My main concern is that the DOJ investigation of Trump will not be compromised in any way by the Biden situation. 

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Joe shouldn’t be going 100 on a school zone anymore :dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Thank you!  EXACTLY!

You have to be a total Biden lover to not think he should get in pretty big trouble and you have to be a total Trump lover to not think he should be in even way bigger trouble. 

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Yes, there is a big difference between the 2 situations.  Biden has come clean and is cooperation and as far as I can tell was not an intentional act of ill will towards the govt. Trump on the other hand has resisted, politized it, seems to have shown criminal intent   So the 2 situations are only comparable at a base level. 

My main concern is that the DOJ investigation of Trump will not be compromised in any way by the Biden situation. 

for the comparison...i think the main difference is that joe was 10 miles an hour over the speed limit and called the cops on himself.   trump was 100 mph over the speed limit in a school zone with the cops chasing him .   trump is also saying that the documents are his and that he used his Carnac the magnificent  mind power to declassify them.

8 minutes ago, commando said:

he used his Carnac the magnificent  mind power to declassify them.

:laughpound

6 minutes ago, commando said:

let's impeach Joe and get the much more progressive Kamala to sit in as president.   that will be fun.   :)  i wonder if she will make Bernie her vice president?

That falls under the 'BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU WISH FOR" catagory. 

• TBH 1

This is so incredibly idiotic on Biden's part and he needs to find a way to pass the torch to someone else in the Democrat party.  I'm not sure he needs to resign but if he does great.  He absolutely can't run in 2024.  

But with what we know at this time, anyone trying to equate this collosal f#&% up with Trump's obstruction of justice is either a barely functional moron or is trying to obfuscate those in the base with a void in critical thinking skills, all for political purposes.  It's that simple.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

This is so incredibly idiotic on Biden's part and he needs to find a way to pass the torch to someone else in the Democrat party.  I'm not sure he needs to resign but if he does great.  He absolutely can't run in 2024.  

But with what we know at this time, anyone trying to equate this collosal f#&% up with Trump's obstruction of justice is either a barely functional moron or is trying to obfuscate those in the base with a void in critical thinking skills, all for political purposes.  It's that simple.

This.

I was ready for someone different before this.  This just adds to that.  The Dems need someone new in 2024.  

But....equating the two situations just shows everyone someone's true colors and party devotion.

• Plus1 4