Biden's America

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

Guy is a D, guy doesn't want the US to shoot down China balloons.  

I an a normal person that doesn't claim a political affiliation and I want all ballots from any country that is floating over the US to be shot down.

imagine the show we could have over memorial stadium

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Guy is a D, guy doesn't want the US to shoot down China balloons.  

I an a normal person that doesn't claim a political affiliation and I want all ballots from any country that is floating over the US to be shot down.

Where in the f#&% did I say I didn't want the U.S. to shoot down the China balloon?

When I wonder aloud what a country expects to get from arial surveillance these days, why does that turn into China coddling in your brain?  I'm asking what China expects to get out of the provocation, not questioning our right to shoot down the balloon. 

You are also being a bit generous in your claim of being a normal person.  And since you chose to give this a nutty political affiliation angle, I gotta wonder about that claim, too. 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Where in the f#&% did I say I didn't want the U.S. to shoot down the China balloon?

When I wonder aloud what a country expects to get from arial surveillance these days, why does that turn into China coddling in your brain?  I'm asking what China expects to get out of the provocation, not questioning our right to shoot down the balloon. 

You are also being a bit generous in your claim of being a normal person.  And since you chose to give this a nutty political affiliation angle, I gotta wonder about that claim, too. 

Dude, relax, relax.  

I am sorry.

If you are ever in Lincoln for a game I will buy you a Tsingtao and some crab rangoon. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it interesting that all of a sudden everyone is all concerned about unidentified objects flying around at 40,000-60,000 feet. But, a few years ago when unidentified drones were flying around western Nebraska, nobody cared.  

Oh yeah!  I forgot about that!  Did they ever find out what it was?

41 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I find it interesting that all of a sudden everyone is all concerned about unidentified objects flying around at 40,000-60,000 feet. But, a few years ago when unidentified drones were flying around western Nebraska, nobody cared.  

Well that was before ole quick draw Joe was Prez :lol:  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2