Biden's America

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If it’s 51-50 I think Biden can work with Romney occasionally but probably not often. 

I don't honestly think either either Georgia run-off is going to go to a Dem, so it most likely is going to end up 52-48. Joe will need one more Republican to work with if he wants to get things done with minimal interference from McConnell. 

15 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I don't honestly think either either Georgia run-off is going to go to a Dem, so it most likely is going to end up 52-48. Joe will need one more Republican to work with if he wants to get things done with minimal interference from McConnell. 

Ya I don’t either. I’m sure Democrats will be excited but the Republicans think the election was stolen so they’ll be excited too. 

And I guess maybe the Alaska and Maine votes could come for some things but those 2 got trashed so much. I'm not saying they didn't deserve some of it but if you have 51 people who refuge to budge on anything and 2 people who can be counted on 10% of the time, you don't save the most trash for the 2 people.

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Sasse?

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What republican other than Romney doesn’t fit that description?

Like I said the Maine and Alaska ladies 10% of the time... but maybe it's only 5% of the time. Not holding out much hope. But Biden could try some really moderate things that will help the Republicans out too. Those 3 would probably be the most swayable.

8 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Everyone should be a no. Literally the only thing Sasse has done is talked negatively about Trump's most insane tendencies. That is it.

Which is more than most. You were the one asking who might be a possibility, I just added my thoughts. A hypothetical as it were. The correct answer isn't known.

15 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Which is more than most. You were the one asking who might be a possibility, I just added my thoughts. A hypothetical as it were. The correct answer isn't known.

Ya. Like I said I'd put him in the least likely quartile. Which means I think he is all in on GOP policy. He is in no danger of losing his Senate seat even if he goes against McConnell 25% of the time. So if he goes with McConnell 100% of the time it's because he really wants to.

20 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

It'll be a more corrupt version of Obama-Biden

Pay to Play

Government agencies working to reward Democrats.

Law enforcement sent to harrass Republicans.

You are spare parts.

I would've thought your work here was done but no, we get bonus time to revel in.....this.

• Haha 1