Biden's America

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Everyone agrees that Trump told his share of whoppers, but has anyone lied more about his record that Joe?  I mean that guy hasn’t told the truth about much of anything in his past.  Even the truthful stuff ends up being semi true at this point.    

He probably had the epiphany at the fake high school he attended, not the real high school he attended. 

So that makes it okay.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

Not sure who the leader in the race is, but it’s damn close.  I mean, Joe had to get out of a Presidential race one time cause it was so bad.   

You're still joking right?  The guy you voted for twice has lied so bad that he's being investigated constantly over it.  He claimed he's the greatest business man the world has ever seen (lie) only to find out his entire business empire has lied constantly....and is being brought down because of it.  He's been successfully sued for fraud because he lied multiple times.  He's tried tearing apart our democracy through lies.  He's lied to every wife he's ever had.  He's lied to you constantly and the American people. 

Joe has his lies.  But...dang dude......Every time he's opened his mouth to convince you to vote for him....it's basically been a lie.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I think more and more places are going to do this.  

Adults don't need to call in and fake sick anymore.

Most of my bosses in my professional life  have never cared if I need some time off to pick up my parents at the airport, go to the doctor, or clean up dog puke :lol: Which is how it should be. But trying to get time off in retail or customer service as an hourly employee could be like pulling teeth...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You're still joking right?  The guy you voted for twice has lied so bad that he's being investigated constantly over it.  He claimed he's the greatest business man the world has ever seen (lie) only to find out his entire business empire has lied constantly....and is being brought down because of it.  He's been successfully sued for fraud because he lied multiple times.  He's tried tearing apart our democracy through lies.  He's lied to every wife he's ever had.  He's lied to you constantly and the American people. 

Joe has his lies.  But...dang dude......Every time he's opened his mouth to convince you to vote for him....it's basically been a lie.

Biden lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement and his view on gay people.

2 vs 1x10^10. Not even close...

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
23 minutes ago, ZRod said:

Most of my bosses in my professional life  have never cared if I need some time off to pick up my parents at the airport, go to the doctor, or clean up dog puke :lol: Which is how it should be. But trying to get time off in retail or customer service as an hourly employee could be like pulling teeth...

Oh man, retail!  In HS I worked retail and around Xmas (They still called it that back then) there was no such thing as a day off.

24 minutes ago, ZRod said:

I guess I’ve been doing it wrong all along. I give so many days of vacation, personal days and sick leave and I’ve never cared how or for what they used them….but when they’re out of days, they don’t get paid. The only ones set in stone are official holidays and I schedule one of their personal days for the day after Thanksgiving every year. Other than that I don’t care what they do with them.