Biden's America

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Well done NY Democrats :clap

The police arrested both men for attempted murder, then the DA immediately dropped any charges against the parking garage worker once the police had collected statements and evidence.

So things happened exactly how we'd want them to happen, yes?

And how is this the Dems fault exactly?

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 2
6 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

The police arrested both men for attempted murder, then the DA immediately dropped any charges against the parking garage worker once the police had collected statements and evidence.

No, we’d hope to not have him charged with attempted murder and cuffed to a hospital bed.  

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

No, we’d hope to not have him charged with attempted murder and cuffed to a hospital bed.  

Yes. The individual who both sides EVERY situation that exposes republican values and hypocrisy immediately condemns due diligence and investigation when it suits his narrative. ----- Way to continue to be a shining light upholding the current republican mindset. 

There could have been any number of issues that led to this altercation. Investigating whether the men knew each other, or had any other reasons for meeting each other that may have led to this shooting is both proper and warranted. - Heck even in fetishized action hero movies sometimes the good guy gets arrested before an investigation proves their innocence. 

But go on and continue to try to "dunk on the libs." I think you can probably find better "gotcha" fodder than this though. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
25 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

if they arrive on the scene and 2 guys are fighting with both having gunshot wounds...it would seem prudent to cuff both until you can figure out what happened.   

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Don’t charge him with attempted murder then:dunno  

I'm fine with that, but that's not what the police did. Maybe they can only handcuff them in the hospital if they've been arrested for something, I don't know the specifics of NYPD rules and the law there.

Regardless, you're attempting to turn this into a dunk on the Dems, but they weren't involved. This was all done by the police until the DA dropped any charges. It just speaks to the hypocrisy of your posts being desperate to distract from the GOP.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

5 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

y immediately condemns due diligence and investigation when it suits his narrative.

Ummmm, I’m literally asking for due diligence and investigation INSTEAD OF IMMEDIATELY ARRESTING THE GUY WHO WAS INNOCENT.  

But it is interesting to see the “let everyone go” crowd, the “prisons are too populated so reduce sentences for these criminals” crowd, the “it’s just property” crowd, advocate for arresting innocent people.   Strange, but interesting no the less.    

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

Regardless, you're attempting to turn this into a dunk on the Dems, but they weren't involved. This was all done by the police until the DA dropped any charges. It just speaks to the hypocrisy of your posts being desperate to distract from the GOP.

Posting in a Biden’s America thread is distracting from the four Republican threads:blink:

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Ummmm, I’m literally asking for due diligence and investigation INSTEAD OF IMMEDIATELY ARRESTING THE GUY WHO WAS INNOCENT.  

But it is interesting to see the “let everyone go” crowd, the “prisons are too populated so reduce sentences for these criminals” crowd, the “it’s just property” crowd, advocate for arresting innocent people.   Strange, but interesting no the less.    

Rimshot Drum Joke GIF

Absolutely expected, perfectly performed political theater. Glad you took my words to heart. "continue to be a shining light upholding the current republican mindset."

Archy, you've become a caricature of yourself, way too predictable. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
30 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm fine with that, but that's not what the police did. Maybe they can only handcuff them in the hospital if they've been arrested for something, I don't know the specifics of NYPD rules and the law there.

well obviously joe was watching a live feed of their body cams and called to them to arrest everyone.    Joe is all knowing and in charge of everything

• Plus1 1