Biden's America

14 minutes ago, knapplc said:

While we're waiting for @Archy1221 to follow up on this conversation, let's get back to some of the regular goings-on at the Biden White House:

Such wholesome people! So nice to have regular folks there again! 

Is that an old Members Only jacket?!?!  I had a gray one!

And I totally have those jeans.

Not a fan of his ties to "German" shepards.  WWII was not that long ago and I am not sure it is a great look for the President of the United States to be so closely tied to the Germans.

What is next...a Chinese Shar Pei 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Not a fan of his ties to "German" shepards.  WWII was not that long ago and I am not sure it is a great look for the President of the United States to be so closely tied to the Germans.

What is next...a Chinese Shar Pei 

OMG it's been right in front of us this WHOLE TIME!!!!!  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

Now do trump's ties to China. And be thorough! 

Trump’s not President, unless you dispute the election results.   :dunno  You asked for China Joe information earlier.  I gave it to you.  Trump sounds like homework for yourself since you are interested in a past President who can’t currently make policy decisions. 

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Sleepy Joe over there playing five dee chess on us saps. 

Beijing Biden 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh....so now that he's out of office.....we're supposed to completely forget everything.

Knap can look up whatever he wants about Trump and China and post it all day long if he wants.  I was talking about China Biden’s cozy relationship with the Chinese.  He wants to talk about Trump so he can look up and find whatever he wants.  Not up to me.  

• Plus1 1
Just now, Archy1221 said:

Knap can look up whatever he wants about Trump and China and post it all day long if he wants.  I was talking about China Biden’s cozy relationship with the Chinese.  He wants to talk about Trump so he can look up and find whatever he wants.  Not up to me.  

Did you look up Trump's ties to china when he was in office?

If not, you should.  If you didn't....you're doing nothing but playing party politics and doing everything you can to support your leader and trash the other side.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Did you look up Trump's ties to china when he was in office?

If not, you should.  If you didn't....you're doing nothing but playing party politics and doing everything you can to support your leader and trash the other side.

Why don’t you do that for me since you are hell bent on pointing me towards that.  

FYI...I don’t have a ‘Leader’. The more you say that that more it makes you look ill informed. 

• Plus1 1

Threatening the media?  Based on Biden’s press conference from a few weeks ago about firing anyone on the spot if they don’t show respect, I expect this staffer to be gone soon.  

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/biden-aide-reportedly-threatened-to-destroy-politicos-tara-palmeri-for-story-on-his-relationship-with-axios-writer/

Looks like he has already been suspended.   Good for China Joe for sticking to his word!  Props to him. 

Edited by Archy1221
Saw an update to the story
  • Plus1 1