Biden's America

9 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Honest question since I've been too busy to follow this issue closely enough since the election, but what is the administration's strategy here? 

This is probably the number one issue that lead to the rise of Trump in 2016.  How does Biden handle the issue yet not piss off the Bernie bros?   Or not piss off right center Republicans and independents who voted D this time around?

Tough issue politically.

2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Honest question since I've been too busy to follow this issue closely enough since the election, but what is the administration's strategy here? 

This is probably the number one issue that lead to the rise of Trump in 2016.  How does Biden handle the issue yet not piss off the Bernie bros?   Or not piss off right center Republicans and independents who voted D this time around?

Tough issue politically.

That’s what I’m waiting to find out.  The last administrations tactic was unacceptable. We will see if this is one is any better.  If not, they will be rightfully criticized.  

what needs to happen is large scale emigration reform which allows people to come legally. 

But, we have needed that for decades.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1