Biden's America

40 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

This has been obvious from the beginning. You're just here to try to argue that Biden is bad on immigration somehow despite evidence he's not any worse. And you can't propose a better idea for what Biden or the Republicans should be doing.

Ok Goalposts. Keep those blinders on.  

Previously I have stated I’m on board with the wall and other security measures, adding more BPO’s, adding judges to adjudicate cases faster, allow people who have proven to have been here a period of time (5 yrs? 10yrs?) with no legal history outside of a minor misdemeanor to be considered a permanent resident.  

Why don’t you type that into a bill format for me and if I ever run for Congress I will submit it so you are appeased. 

And yes Biden has been much worse on the Border in his brief time as President.  

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I didn’t think so as you really provided nothing to it.  Just kept asking me what policies were presented lately over and over.  

You’re the one that brought up the Republican policies.  Usually, in that case, the person provides what guide are.  But, that’s not how you carry on conversations.....or, you really know there isn’t any to show us. I’m guessing the latter. 

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

You’re the one that brought up the Republican policies.  Usually, in that case, the person provides what guide are.  But, that’s not how you carry on conversations.....or, you really know there isn’t any to show us. I’m guessing the latter. 

What?  

•  
   9 hours ago,  Archy1221 said: 

I think as many immigrants that want to come in and that the US will allow is great.   However, IMO it has to be done in an orderly and legal process and Not just having over 500,000 people try and get through illegally.  

What is the Republican proposal to change immigration laws to allow those people in legally?

• Plus1 1