Who should be our starting QB?

Moiraine

Who should be our starting QB?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I don’t think you can make that big of a assumption off his first start against a talented team. 

tenor.gif?itemid=18513725

I hope this is a joke. Penn State had been garbage. Luke can't hit s#!t past 5 yards. He should've been picked at least twice. Our offense is basically all running backs who can't throw. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

23 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I thoughr LM did a great job today considering he was often times dealing with a collapsed pocket along with literally having to save the play himself several times today.  He fielded those high snaps like a pro.  Then there's the play calls especially in the 2nd half that made no sense to me that I felt severely limited our offense.  LM is literally getting his first consistent playing time of his career right now. 

The coaches need to set him and the rest of our offense up for success a lot better.  Martinez would have made plays today but there were definitely passes today where LM had the touch to actually complete the pass whereas I can remember thinking 2AM likely would not have.  

Bingo. The bold is what has separated LMC from AM along with decision making (not stating there isn't room for improvement).  

9 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

He’s a freshman with one start. Too early to throw dirt on his grave. I thought he looked as good as AM with 22 less starts. 

He's not the savior everyone thinks he is. He poses no threat outside running. We may as well be a service academy

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Canadian Fan said:

I think you may want to give the Redshirt Freshman more than one start before making any final determinations.  As others have mentioned the playcalling has not been helpful to the young man.

He can’t throw more than 20 yards 

his arms look like noodles and are under defined. 

his interception was the worst thrown ball I have seen since last week’s doink-a-potomos int. 

His completion percentage is skewed. Maybe 5 completions for maybe five yards total yards to Wandale. None of them amounted to anything except wear and tear on  WR 

but he is tied to a win and is probably the best going forward. 

16 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Again, Give the kid a chance. It’s been one start. 

Maybe he’ll hit puberty and get a shot of testosterone so he can throw it past the line of scrimmage. 

I get the optimism, but this isn’t a mid season freshman Tommy Frazier takeover we have going here. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, krc1995 said:

Maybe he’ll hit puberty and get a shot of testosterone so he can throw it past the line of scrimmage. 

I get the optimism, but this isn’t a mid season freshman Tommy Frazier takeover we have going here. 

Agree. Luke is a baller but I don’t see him as a 4 year starter. His style will take too many hits in a full non- COVID season.

• Plus1 2

Why all the shade on LMC? It wasn’t pretty. Got it done. Defense is playing better. O line wasnt really getting a push or movement. High snaps. I am not saying he is the “savior”. But 2Am’s performance last week, was a dumptser fire. Fade route damn near in the stands. Something is up with that kid. His minions are dancing in his kitchen. I believe he is thinking too much. Sometimes you gotta turn it loose. 

Ill take the W. Im excited about the effort and fight. It has been a while. 

Not gonna lie, palpitations when we ran that missed field goal out. My sh@t was skipping beats. 

GBR!

• Plus1 2