Who should be our starting QB?

Moiraine

Who should be our starting QB?  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Crusader Husker said:

I think 2AM as QB is the way to go with LM getting at least 20 snaps a game at different positions.

Probably the best route to go in order to win games.  Not a great long term solution, but I don’t know if we currently have one on the roster :( 

I hope Frost can coach AM to just make quicker decisions when throwing. 

• Plus1 2

AMart should play and start.  When Luke is in the defense just keys on him and Wandale.  How about AMart but with Luke and Wandale spread and fresh RB’s rotating in unless someone has a hot hand.  Luke can still get a series and wildcat, etc.  AMart at least can run some and throws a way better ball and is more of a deep threat. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

Are you able to hit the broad side of a barn from 10 to 20 yards away? Possess the ability to not drift past the line of scrimmage then toss a bizarre lateral into the ground? Are you capable of snagging horrifically inaccurate snaps from shotgun? If so, YOU could be Nebraska's next starting QB!!!

• Haha 2

I don’t know what or how they’re coaching but I haven’t seen development by any of our qb’s. If anything it feels like regression. How do they lose their confidence In their throws so easily? They only throw to receivers wide open or throw up 50-50 balls and hope the WR comes down with it. That won’t get it done. 2AM’s first year I saw some great throws that I haven’t seen since. For Luke the only good throw I saw was to a wide open JD Spielman vs Iowa last year. Dumbfounded.