Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

what am I going to support him on?  He lost and is not running for another office. 

He's already told people he'll run again in 2024.

now will you condemn all the Democrats in late 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 who said Trump was an illegitimate President who was elected because of Russia?

Yes.  But, if you think Russia wasn't involved in him getting elected, you're blind on this subject too.

will you condemn Hillary Clinton for posting on twitter that Joe Biden should not concede the election in a close vote? 

I've never supported Hillary in anything she's done.

will you condemn Adam Schiff for lying to American people about what intelligence he claimed to have about Trump coordinating with Russia to win election? 

Ummm...no....because that wasn't proven.

Now....will you condemn gerrymandering and speak out about it needs to become illegal?

Will you condemn Republican's efforts to prevent minority voters from voting by doing things like shutting down poll locations?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Wow, this is not remotely close to the same thing. 

trump declared victory on Election Night. Hillary was stating that Biden shouldn't concede if trump did that - and you agree trump lost. Why equate what Hillary said with the garbage trump spews? That's completely disingenuous.

Schiff has the evidence of trump's dealings with Russia in the 2016 election. It's in the Mueller Report. trump quashed the investigations with his corrupt AG, and you're trying to retcon that into Schiff lying? No. Just... no.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

She is quoted as saying Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstance.  Any is an absolute term. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
13 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

will you condemn Hillary Clinton for posting on twitter that Joe Biden should not concede the election in a close vote? 

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

She is quoted as saying Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstance.  Any is an absolute term. 

You contradicted yourself.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

You didn't even read the article you linked. The disingenuousness of this is ridiculous.

Clinton described exactly what happened on Election Night and the days thereafter. 

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances, because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” Clinton said in an interview with her former communications director Jennifer Palmieri for Showtime's “The Circus,” which released a clip Tuesday.

“We've got to have a massive legal operation, I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” she said. “We have to have poll workers, and I urge people, who are able, to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge, but at least we know more about what they're going to do.”

3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Are you seriously equating what Hillary Clinton is saying to what the President of the United States is saying? Do you think Hillary has the power of the bully pulpit?

In general, nobody should give a crap what Hillary has to say.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's already told people he'll run again in 2024.

Yes.  But, if you think Russia wasn't involved in him getting elected, you're blind on this subject too.

I've never supported Hillary in anything she's done.

Ummm...no....because that wasn't proven.

Now....will you condemn gerrymandering and speak out about it needs to become illegal?

Will you condemn Republican's efforts to prevent minority voters from voting by doing things like shutting down poll locations?

If Trump publicly declares for the 2024 election I will let you know what I think.  I don’t do the anonymous source thing.  

I am legitimately curious on how Russia helped get Trump elected.  I am aware of $200,000 in Facebook advertising.  

Are you talking about the lack of poll locations in the Atlanta area? 

gerrymandering  is illegal and rightfully so.  Courts of law decide those cases when re-districting falls outside the law. 

and Adam Schiff is a bald faced liar. 

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Klain was speaking about gerrymandering. You're not. If you're not, that's either because you're tacitly saying gerrymandering doesn't exist or you're obfuscating the truth. Either way, it's not a good look. 

I am not sure I see much difference between redistricting (okay) and gerrymandering (not okay)

Gerrymander: to manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class. achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency. "a total freedom to gerrymander the results they want"

Redistrict: divide or organize (an area) into new political (or school) districts. "he made no secret about his intent to redistrict the state to the advantage of his party"
9 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You didn't even read the article you linked. The disingenuousness of this is ridiculous.

Clinton described exactly what happened on Election Night and the days thereafter. 

Keep on lying. I picked that article for a reason.  It’s NBC, not FOXNews, it clearly states she said for any reason and she said Biden should be ready to contest in court. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, DevoHusker said:

I am not sure I see much difference between redistricting (okay) and gerrymandering (not okay)

Gerrymander: to manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class. achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency. "a total freedom to gerrymander the results they want"

Redistrict: divide or organize (an area) into new political (or school) districts. "he made no secret about his intent to redistrict the state to the advantage of his party"

One is legal. One is illegal.

That seems like a pretty big difference?    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Plus1 1