Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

I have this uneasy feeling that right now we're in the calm before the storm as far as our democracy is concerned.  The forces that propped up and enabled this narcissist are still active.  My prediction when he was first elected was that tanks would roll...in our own country.  How close were we to that happening?

I'm also concerned about friends and even moreso family I have that follow this psycho.  The old saying birds of a feather, flock together has real meaning.  If one can't see through this s#!t, are they equally as f#&%ed up?  

Let's just hope in the end that this guy is marginalized to the point of being harmless.  But if he ever gets in power again, heads will roll, literally.  The last four years will seem like a cakewalk in comparison.

It's not Trump I'm worried about. It's the smart person with aspirations who learned how easy it would be that I'm concerned about. Although they would have to be charismatic too. That's actually the most confusing thing to me about Trump supporters. They succumbed to a total dumbass/a$$h@!e. I can't fathom how people consider him likeable enough to join his cult. I mean... he duped western Nebraska farmers into thinking he understood and cared about them. How is that possible?

• Plus1 2

11 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/29/obamas.first.campaign/

interesting how Obama won his first campaign primary.  

Go figure, Obama is smarter than Trump.

Is that what you’re trying to say? One man used his clear understanding of shady legal tactics and it was effective enough to win. The other used a  crazy ole kook with his hair melting off his head in a landscape supply parking lot to lose...again...

12 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Go figure, Obama is smarter than Trump.

Is that what you’re trying to say? One man used his clear understanding of shady legal tactics and it was effective enough to win. The other used a  crazy ole cook with his hair melting off his head in a landscape supply parking lot to lose...again...

I’m not saying anything.  The cnn link speaks for itself.  

• Plus1 1

Trumps media friends are starting to  speak the obvious (unless you are OAN or Newsmax) and ask Where's the beef behind the election fraud charges?   The cold, hard reality for these cult members is starting to set in.  

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/nov/24/fox-news-laura-ingraham-tucker-carlson-rush-limbaugh-trump

Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.

On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”

Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.

On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.

• Plus1 1