Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

5 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Trump tweeting that the investigation into the bribery is fake news, leads one to believe there’s a connection to him.  Otherwise why would he care?

They haven’t really even said it was this Administration, have they?

It would be kind of funny if details come out that this is from the tail of Obama’s tenure.  Would it still be fake news?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

Trump tweeting that the investigation into the bribery is fake news, leads one to believe there’s a connection to him.  Otherwise why would he care?

He lies so much and so consistently it's actually easy to get to the truth.  Just deduce the opposite of what he says or tweets.  So, yes, this has legs and he's involved...lol

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

He lies so much and so consistently it's actually easy to get to the truth.  Just deduce the opposite of what he says or tweets.  So, yes, this has legs and he's involved...lol

Using this reasoning with his constant insistence that the election was hacked and specifically the Dominion voter machines had votes changed, I think that particular situation bears more scrutiny.

2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Suspend the constitution and hold a new election - Michael Flynn 

trump chose wisely to pardon this guy who is suggesting we suspend the constitution. :facepalm:  how much more wisdom do we need to see from trumps cronies?   parler is crawling with his brownshirts waiting for the call to duty.  threats are piling up against anyone who dares speak out against dear leader.  the trump sycophants in the GOP are rallying to his coup attempt to overthrow the election.   if trump declares martial law he is not giving power back.  the trump mistake needs to end ASAP.   

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

f#&%ing jacka$$.  This baby is not going to leave office without force.

I'm torn. I really don't want to listen to him ramble on for what seems like could be 18 pages, front and back. But it does seem somewhat cathartic to hear him throw these temper tantrums. Hopefully it will aid in opening the eyes of those more centrist republicans. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

f#&%ing jacka$$.  This baby is not going to leave office without force.

I never really wanted to own a gun, but damnit if it isn't seeming more and more like a good idea to have one... There are some crazies out there who are going to "do something about it".

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, ZRod said:

I never really wanted to own a gun, but damnit if it isn't seeming more and more like a good idea to have one... There are some crazies out there who are going to "do something about it".

I’m getting a sick feeling that this isn’t going to end well.  

Merry Christmas everyone.