Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

While the snap shots of the crazy blonde lady in Michigan are “entertaining”, I haven’t seen any media actually explain what she was accusing election officials of.  Did she ever explain accusations in her “testimony”?

Ive seen the part about “poll books being off” many times.  What is she claiming and is what she claiming even make sense?

thanks for the help!

@commando the amount of mistakes and other comedic errors have to be either internal sabotage or trolling, right?  I can't wrap my head around how incompetent this legal team has been.  I have a buddy who is an attorney and he's dumb as a post be even he wouldn't make these mistakes.  There has to be more to it.  Maybe it's all mental projection and none of this is real.

Or it's all to keep the grift going?  I suppose if you don't win you can keep drawing in donations longer.  Beats me.

@funhusker @commando Rudy is once again going with the throw all the s#!t at the wall and see what  sticks defense, most famously rolled out against the Biden's.

She isn't necessarily making things up. Almost everything she said was mentioned in the news somewhere, but most of them were debunked. Such as the dead people voting. There was the Twitter screen caps of a ballot with a "dead man's" name, but it was the wrong county and even incorrect name. There were the idiots saying news vans were delivering fake ballots to a counting place, but it was literally their camera equipment bags, and I don't think that was even in Michigan. 

So she isn't making it up. She's just recounting it as her own false memory, when it clearly didn't happen near her. That will probably be her defense when they rake her over the coals for perjury as they should.

JHFC is this ever going to go away?

Ratcliffe today questioning on Fox News if there will ever be a Biden admin due to "so many questions" about the integrity of the election.  Show some evidence then.  Don't just gaslight the cult.   Is this all setting the table for a coup?  

• Plus1 2